Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Sep 20, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Magical_Unicorn
Helping Minnie

Mobile

My refund request to netflights was early June, virgin said its July 3rd they sent it. Currently waiting for barclaycard chargeback but they say 12 wks aswell and that's been 2. We will see who refunds first I suppose. I'm hoping sometime before Christmas would be good to treat the kids as they never got a holiday x I can't even feel stressed any more I've had to block it out
Magical_Unicorn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

out VA flight was 22/8- 5/9 cancelled in late June iirc and we got refund on monday from netflights

should add this was delta code share ?

all done via FB messenger

Edited at 04:54 PM.
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
kateh134
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kateh134 View Post
We’re still waiting too, but we have at least had an e mail this week to advise we should receive the funds within 14 days. Assuming we get it by then (I’m not overly optimistic) it will be about 130 days from the time we received confirmation of our refund request. Flight was due on 5th May and we had confirmation of refund request on 11th May.
Finally got our refund! Took 122 days for the cash and 45 minutes for the virgin miles.
Old 16 Sep 20, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
kp789
Getting Excited

Mobile

Woke up this morning with a nice surprise of a refund. Wasn't from Netflights but from my Credit Card provider.

Applied for a refund with Netflights on the day my flights were cancelled which was 20th June for flight 8th August. Netflights didn't even contact Virgin until 36 days after I raised refund request.

Also on 20th June I raised a claim with credit card company and after 88 days I have a credit on my card.
kp789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsgiggs
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just had email off netflights saying my refund from our August 26th cancelled flight should be with us by end of month.
I can't complain about that as was expecting to wait a couple of months.
Hopefully everyone waiting gets theirs soon.
mrsgiggs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
irvin38a
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsgiggs View Post
Just had email off netflights saying my refund from our August 26th cancelled flight should be with us by end of month.
Same here! After getting it back via chargeback last Friday I’m now getting it directly by end of the month! 🥳
irvin38a is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
irvin38a
slightly serious Dibber

Did you receive your refund? I was told, like you, I would receive it by today but no sign of it. May be because I’m in the middle of chargeback 45 days?
irvin38a is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Viking17
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kirky123 View Post
We submitted the refund form to Netflights 26th May for our 17th June flight, heard nothing from them.

Put a chargeback claim in with HSBC end of May. They credited our account last week .
Definitely need to do this. It's totally unacceptable to be waiting for this length of time. I've done it with three trips we had booked and no issues 👍
Old 30 Sep 20, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsgiggs
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by irvin38a View Post
Did you receive your refund? I was told, like you, I would receive it by today but no sign of it. May be because I’m in the middle of chargeback 45 days?
Hi had email Monday said it's been processed and refund within 3-5 days.
It hit my bank account yesterday afternoon. Paid via debit card.

Mark
mrsgiggs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
irvin38a
slightly serious Dibber

Hi had email Monday said it's been processed and refund within 3-5 days.
It hit my bank account yesterday afternoon. Paid via debit card.

Mark
Thanks. Just spoken to them over Twitter. Would’ve got refund but it’s not been able to process because I have had the chargeback. So now have to wait until the 45 days is over on 5th November before I can keep the money! 🙄