Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Sep 20, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi, update for me, balance due today so got onto BA chat, they refunded seat payment and I asked for a voucher for the rest. As US borders are not open to us, they can either amend booking til jan 2021 or refund.
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

I’m phoneing tomorrow my balance due then and see what happens will keep you informed fingers crossed I booked a year ago so you can only amend if you booked after March this year so would be happy with voucher rather then lose the 600
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
myvot
Excited about Disney

My flight to miami was cancelled. I was to fly on 9 October. Received a full refund within 3 days
myvot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
The_Cheadley
I have Ears

Originally Posted by enjibenji View Post
Hi, update for me, balance due today so got onto BA chat, they refunded seat payment and I asked for a voucher for the rest. As US borders are not open to us, they can either amend booking til jan 2021 or refund.
Possibly a silly question but did they not offer a full refund? or did you prefer to get the voucher.

Meant to be flying 23rd Oct to MCO, no sign of cancellation at the moment, deposit due 2nd Oct...
The_Cheadley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by The_Cheadley View Post
Possibly a silly question but did they not offer a full refund? or did you prefer to get the voucher.

Meant to be flying 23rd Oct to MCO, no sign of cancellation at the moment, deposit due 2nd Oct...
I wanted the voucher, as I booked through old bank account so wouldn't receive refund in new account.
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 20, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

Great news they are refunding deposit on all my two bookings said be 7/10 days back on the card I booked so chuffed as not sure when we will all be able to go again and all together
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
oO-Gemma-Oo
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by corrinda View Post
Great news they are refunding deposit on all my two bookings said be 7/10 days back on the card I booked so chuffed as not sure when we will all be able to go again and all together
Did they cancel your flight?
oO-Gemma-Oo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

Yeah phoned day balance was due and said due to fco advice it would be cancelled so did I want full refund or to rebook ,choose to refund as unsure when to rebook for at the moment
Old 25 Sep 20, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
My "get out" has just arrived...

BA have bumped our return MCO -> LHR flight back by a day which means Expedia have given me a cancellation option which I've taken. The outbound to Miami is still scheduled and I'm sure will fly as it has done each and every day.

Now I can join the "where's my refund?" fun and games!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
ukitr
Proud to wear my Ears

Flight to Mia 25 Oct ba207 just been cancelled and moved to later in the day flight ba209. Got holiday booked (deposit paid) can I ask for refund yet?
ukitr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List