walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Thank you so much for all your comments everyone

Really appreciate it - next report is in the making here
..and Bruce was unavailable for this trip
When travel day is posted you will hear why

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 14, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

What a fabulous report, started reading it way back, went on holiday July/August, came home, booked again for October and now finished reading your report ... Seems like forever!

Can't bel13ve how much you guys packed in, once again thanks for sharing it must have been such hard work to complete a 28 day trippie.

Sharon xx

Ps just realised if you could see Wishes from Sunset Lake, we could see them from the 192 and hear them from our villa at Indian Creek of an evening there must be a position ie front of the villa, where I can actually see them ... Now off to scrutinise google maps

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 14, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
What a fabulous report, started reading it way back, went on holiday July/August, came home, booked again for October and now finished reading your report ... Seems like forever!

Can't bel13ve how much you guys packed in, once again thanks for sharing it must have been such hard work to complete a 28 day trippie.

Sharon xx

Ps just realised if you could see Wishes from Sunset Lake, we could see them from the 192 and hear them from our villa at Indian Creek of an evening there must be a position ie front of the villa, where I can actually see them ... Now off to scrutinise google maps

Thanks for reading and for posting too
View of fireworks were better from Indian Creek - just back from there- stayed on Santee Drive and had a decent view from the front of the Villa.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 15, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
just read the whole of this TR in one afternoon/evening and enjoyed it all. Thank you for sharing your highs (so many) and lows (fortunately few and far between). We were there during some of your stay (August 13th for 17 days) but sadly do not have another trip for some time. Reading your report has made me want to revisit my notes, write my TR, print my photos and make the long-promised scrapbook.

Will now start on your next one!
loobz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 15, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you so much for reading the whole thing - hope it gives you the strength to go on and do your own.
I have to admit reading posts like this make it all worthwhile and yes it does consume a lot of time - but in the end it is worth it as you have something that is there forever as a reminder of just how special a time is had

Hope you enjoy the next one too - index is here

Old 29 Mar 15, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Teacherdork
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you. I loved reading your trip report. We are staying at Sunset lakes in the summer and I can't wait to see the view. My family loves the sea lion show at Flamingoland and we totally agree that it is better than the one at SW (easier on the pocket too!) I'm off to read your 2014 trippie- see you on the other side.
Old 29 Mar 15, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Teacherdork View Post
Thank you. I loved reading your trip report. We are staying at Sunset lakes in the summer and I can't wait to see the view. My family loves the sea lion show at Flamingoland and we totally agree that it is better than the one at SW (easier on the pocket too!) I'm off to read your 2014 trippie- see you on the other side.
Might even see you at Sunset lakes too ( different place this year on the other side of the lake)
Glad you spotted my reference to Flamingo Land too

Thanks for reading, and posting your lovely comments- much appreciated - hope you enjoy the new one too.

Old 27 Mar 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Love a reveal when the kids think they are going elsewhere!
I started my journey on the dibb catching up with all Mkingdom & Wizzo reports. It’s great to watch the family growing up throughout all the trips. We are on trip our 4th trip of a lifetime! We’ve done the indirect route several times to save money. I’m interested to see how the train journey goes as that is one we haven’t tried yet!
What a fabulous day at Discovery Cove...it’s on out to do list sometime.
Clearwater sounded great fun, we really need to combine a bit of beach time into our holiday-a night in the RPH nearly counts!
Teppan Edo looks great fun, I wonder if my girls would enjoy it.
So annoyed for you at Typhoon Lagoon, sorry for bringing it up as it’s probably way back in your memory now!
I can’t see the best t-shirt ever worn in WDW, stupid photobucket😤. I’ve really enjoyed reading along with your trip even though there are few photos left there anymore. Thanks for sharing your holiday, I’m off to catch up with the other trip reports.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 18, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Love a reveal when the kids think they are going elsewhere!
I started my journey on the dibb catching up with all Mkingdom & Wizzo reports. It’s great to watch the family growing up throughout all the trips. We are on trip our 4th trip of a lifetime! We’ve done the indirect route several times to save money. I’m interested to see how the train journey goes as that is one we haven’t tried yet!
What a fabulous day at Discovery Cove...it’s on out to do list sometime.
Clearwater sounded great fun, we really need to combine a bit of beach time into our holiday-a night in the RPH nearly counts!
Teppan Edo looks great fun, I wonder if my girls would enjoy it.
So annoyed for you at Typhoon Lagoon, sorry for bringing it up as it’s probably way back in your memory now!
I can’t see the best t-shirt ever worn in WDW, stupid photobucket😤. I’ve really enjoyed reading along with your trip even though there are few photos left there anymore. Thanks for sharing your holiday, I’m off to catch up with the other trip reports.

Great to see that someone will still read all of this despite the lack of photos.
It has been great to just revisit the report myself to see how our trips have changed as the boys have grown older.

Just for you a photo of the greatest t- shirt ever worn at WDW

Never, ever failed us with Woody and Jesse - if you read upcoming trips we bought a new one as it was simply irreplaceable.

It is closely followed by these tee shirts that we got in the Disney outlet shop for very few dollars - always got heads turning and always a great reaction from Mickey too

Thank you for reading

Old 28 Mar 18, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you...I love the greatest t-shirt ever worn, how cute does he look in that photo-the hat at the back is fantastic!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List