Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Aug 20, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
GroovyYvee
Proud to wear my Ears

I am also deferring a 2021 trip to 2022, although if things are still unsettled globally I will push it back to 2023 (hoping this won’t be necessary!). I always book directly with Disney for tickets and accommodation (not sure where yet but we’d like somewhere onsite for a few days followed by some time at our timeshare), so am really hoping the free dining plan will be available to book next April! Travel wise, we’ve flown both BA and Virgin and preferred the latter (nicer planes, food, service etc.) but having read about peoples’ awful experiences recently am inclined to fly BA. We’ll see - who knows which other airlines might be flying the London-Orlando route by then?! Who knows what the next few months and years will bring... I just hope we can find a way of defeating Covid-19 and getting back to some semblance of normality in the not-too-distant future.
GroovyYvee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Bertiebear
Imagineer

We were hoping 2021 then all this happened. Fortunately we hadn’t booked anything. I was planning 2022 (in my head) but think it may even have to be 2023 now! I like to get the villa booked up way in advanced so we have a good choice. But at least gives me more time to save my airmiles.
Old 17 Aug 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Ever After Holidays every time. They were amazing through Thomas Cook going under and with the covid situation. We had our money back in less than 2 weeks, they updated customers pretty much daily through their social media channels and when it came it it, it was one point of contact and I always spoke to the same 2 or 3 members of staff so it felt very personal.
mskitty is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
KBRB
slightly serious Dibber

If and when I book again attraction tickets direct. They have been amazing when we cancelled our trip
KBRB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
~lol~
Excited about Disney

I haven’t read through all the post but I have literally just booked a room for August 2022 through travel republic, only paid £15 deposit but gives us something to work towards.
Old 19 Aug 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I've moved my villa booking to 2022 and when the time comes we'll be looking at BA/Avis to get our flights and car.
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
bronny
VIP Dibber

We will be booking our villa through Airbnb and our flights and car through BA. IF (big if) Disney offer free dining we will book part of the holiday through WDTC.
POFQ December 2016
POFQ and Eagle Pointe - Sep 2018
Briar Grove villa, Hard Rock, wilderness lodge and Miami twice Christmas 2019

bronny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
With the announcement today from WHO that they “think” the current pandemic will end in two years, I’m not scheduling anything!

news.sky/story/coronavir...-says-12054000

Edited at 07:45 PM.
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 20, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We moved our dibb villa to 2022, have booked Hard Rock club level for 4 nights with Travel Republic for £15 deposit, and will book flights/car when they get released this time next year. Will hopefully do a few nights on the coast aswell or tag on 3 nights to NYC depending on the price of flights/hotel when released.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List