Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Mar 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Looks like a lovely relaxed day (apart from the ninja bikes and squirrels!) and I’m liking the look of the snack bowl.
Ha ha - you needed your wits about on that path but it was a lovely walk way. Why do we not have snax like that here
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Lovely relaxing start to the morning with beautiful views. It's such a perfect holiday moment I always think.

Yes, yes, yes! to more showhome pics. I absolutely love a showhome tour... it's a favourite hobby of mine. We once pretended that we were relocating to a city we were visiting because I just had to view the showhomes there Oh, and there's one on a development that's going up back to back with the one we live on... same developer so the houses are the same as mine. But of course I had to go for a nosey there too. It's an obsession Anyway, those ones you saw are really lovely - especially the laundry rooms

Moving on... nice walk along the path although it does sound a bit hazardous. Glad you didn't encounter any golf ball seeking alligators or any snakes though (shudders). European village looks a pretty place to visit... and a nice end to the day with a cracking snack bowl

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Lovely relaxing start to the morning with beautiful views. It's such a perfect holiday moment I always think.

Yes, yes, yes! to more showhome pics. I absolutely love a showhome tour... it's a favourite hobby of mine. We once pretended that we were relocating to a city we were visiting because I just had to view the showhomes there Oh, and there's one on a development that's going up back to back with the one we live on... same developer so the houses are the same as mine. But of course I had to go for a nosey there too. It's an obsession Anyway, those ones you saw are really lovely - especially the laundry rooms

Moving on... nice walk along the path although it does sound a bit hazardous. Glad you didn't encounter any golf ball seeking alligators or any snakes though (shudders). European village looks a pretty place to visit... and a nice end to the day with a cracking snack bowl
Those mornings are lovely. I’ve not had that on our latest trip ... it’s been a bit too cool in the mornings
Lynda the show homes are just gorgeous. I will put them on IG I love looking round them too

European village is a nice place..it was great we could walk there so no driving for Andy
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

I don’t know why I haven’t found your TR until now but loving it as always, I hope you up your cocktails though!
I would love some show home photos please! It’s a favourite hobby of the kids here but I’d love to see American ones more.
Old 7 Jul 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
I don’t know why I haven’t found your TR until now but loving it as always, I hope you up your cocktails though!
I would love some show home photos please! It’s a favourite hobby of the kids here but I’d love to see American ones more.
Ah thank you.

I’m still summoning the motivation to write our next trip .. that was full of show homes and furniture