Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 Nov 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Great day guys, love the double photo of the boys. My how time flies

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Kidd McFluff
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I've really been enjoying reading along with your adventures in Orlando. I have a question that I've been meaning to ask you for a while and this post seemed to be the perfect opportunity with all the rain and all...

Where were you hiding, when the storm broke and the rain began to fall. When the thunder and the lightning struck and the rain and the four winds did howl?

Sorry... couldn't resist. (Huge Alarm and Mike Peters fan!)

I'll be reading along for the duration and hope to pick up a few tips for my next trip in 2021. Loved the Magic Kingdom zoom photo and am liking the look of the yacht and beach club. Thanks for sharing.
Kidd McFluff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 02:01 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
I've really been enjoying reading along with your adventures in Orlando. I have a question that I've been meaning to ask you for a while and this post seemed to be the perfect opportunity with all the rain and all...

Where were you hiding, when the storm broke and the rain began to fall. When the thunder and the lightning struck and the rain and the four winds did howl?

Sorry... couldn't resist. (Huge Alarm and Mike Peters fan!)

I'll be reading along for the duration and hope to pick up a few tips for my next trip in 2021. Loved the Magic Kingdom zoom photo and am liking the look of the yacht and beach club. Thanks for sharing.

I was getting back in my shelter and coming down off the fence
and one more question ..Where were you ?

Hope you read about last years trip too.
We went to see The Alarm in America - Amazing experience and after so many UK gigs over so many years.

The whole trip of =2018 is here

The gig day is here if you want to read - click on these words here.

There is something so special about being an Alarm fan - and to be honest the music made now drags me in more and more. Blood Red Viral Black and +/ sigma have some music that my own kids enjoy like I did when I first saw them.

As for the trip report - thank you for finding us - I hope you stick with me as each day drips into the planning of a future trip.

Will send you a PM too

Thanks for reading and more than anything - great to share a love of The Alarm.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Really great day! Have enjoyed reading through so far! That photo pass shoot is amazing! How did you get the cast members attention to have the picture taken? Or was there someone waiting in the hub?
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
Great day guys, love the double photo of the boys. My how time flies
Thank you 😊
It’s amazing just how quickly time has passed- we started watching our videos from 2008 and 2009 Christmas visits 😭😭🎄
Such amazing memories.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Really great day! Have enjoyed reading through so far! That photo pass shoot is amazing! How did you get the cast members attention to have the picture taken? Or was there someone waiting in the hub?
Thanks for reading so far - love it when someone asks a question 😎
The cast member was lurking amid the hub, we just brass necked it and asked what was happening- she had an iPad and was it was not advertised what was there until you asked. A queue quickly formed once others spotted something happening.
Have another one in an upcoming day that we have had done as a small canvas for friends- amazing photo of Cinderella castle 😎

Old 1 Jan 20, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Another fantastic day, it sounds pretty relaxing and with some special moments. The back to back photos are lovely.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
I must have missed this one I love the special photo at MK .in the zoomed out photo I can’t see the photographer ,where is she/he ? I’d like to have this done if it’s still there in July

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
kadypants
slightly serious Dibber

Love the zoomed out photo! What a lovely souvenir!
kadypants is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 01:10 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Another fantastic day, it sounds pretty relaxing and with some special moments. The back to back photos are lovely.
Thank you - the back to back pic as youngsters is still one our most favourite moments and thanks to a fab Photopass photographer too, made it happen and a photo that possibly defines every single one of our trips.