Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 5 Jun 20, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We booked our villa and universal hotel yesterday. Villa had free cancellation until 6 weeks before and can cancel the hotel a week before we arrive. We are so excited, if Disney release free dining which I honestly can’t see then we may change to onsite. Just wanted to make sure we got what we wanted. Will book flights when they are released, BA are normally the cheapest
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Mommacrab
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Also August 2021

Made a new booking as waiting for virgin holidays to get in contact.
Old 5 Jun 20, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmile
New Poster (4)

we managed to get hold of Virgin Holidays via the whatsapp and have change our holiday from this August to August 2021, only 444 days to wait now but cant wait
mrsmile is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rotherham View Post
We are going August 2021, we booked with Virgin just before the current situation happened. Got a great deal but only because the price was wrong by Ł1k on Virgin in branch, they honoured the booking 😁

Stopping in Staybridge Suites near Sea World, have 14 days at Disney.
We have a holiday booked to Gran Canria this summer but if it cancels then we will use the money to book extras in Florida! So excited!
Can’t guess where your from 😂
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 20, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopy78
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We've rebooked for next August as were meant to be going this August but flights got cancelled. I've rebooked with Disney direct. I know there isn't a dining plan but for 6 nights we'll just have to make do. We've also said that if the last few months have taught us anything its that life is too short so we're also going to book Universal tickets and a night's stay in Hard Rock. My only issue is having to wait until the end of September for the flights to be released as I now have an open ticket with Virgin. Fingers crossed though. As a lot of people have said, I need something to look forward to.
Loopy78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 20, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Dobby68
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

We’ve booked too!

I have just booked a three week TUI package to Universal’s Endless Summer Resort for August 2021. It’s a long way off but I wanted something positive to look forward to. I was also a bit worried about availability and possible price increases next year if I left it too long. Can’t wait!

Edited at 08:13 PM.
Dobby68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mrslfc
Excited about Disney

Hi

Can I join you all?

We had a trip booked for this August but currently on hold with Disney to change it to August 2021.

I was gutted to have to cancel this year trip but looking for the positives I now have all this extra time to plan an even better holiday as this will be our one and only trip to WDW
mrslfc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Another erstwhile August '20 interloper saying "hi"

Ocean Florida '20 booking, was 3 weeks Disney POR. Changed to seven nights onsite (Art of Animation), 3 night cruise on the Disney Dream, then seven nights DIY Florida Keys road-trip.

Never done a cruise before, and we're making more of the Keys than we had planned originally (we'll be back to a big Disney three-weeker in the future, but not for the 50th Anniversary year methinks).
IndianaMac is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Hi

Just wanted to join in with this thread.

We vare booked for 17 - 31 August 2021 after rescheduling from August 2020
14 nights at CBR

After today's good news on the vaccine front I'm feeling much more positive that this trip will happen.

Happy Planning Everyone!
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Flights and Disney accommodation booked for 5-20 Aug - I've said it's just a punt and we can cancel if things aren't looking much better - but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be gutted if we don't go.

Need a bit of dreaming to get through this winter.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List