Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 May 20, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LOU, View Post
Not working for me either, but can access by entering name booking ref
Same as us and so far still all showing Gatwick , these flights were booked direct with VA, but we have our May 2020 VH holiday rescheduled to May 2021 also... atm that’s also still LGW on VH page but I kinda assume once it’s in ‘ proper ‘ date range that will change to LHR , we will see
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Bradz
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

The app is working for me fine and still showing both flights as ‘On Time’

Dates 9/7/20 - 27/7/20

However, when I logged in via website it says ‘ SCHEDULE CHANGE
We're really sorry, we've had to make a change to your flight. If you're ok with the change, just click "Accept flight changes". If this doesn't work for you, please get in touch with us if you booked directly, or contact your travel agent for more options.
If your booking has been booked through a travel agency, please call them to discuss other options. If your booking is part of a package with our friends at Virgin Holidays, or you have a Flight + Hotel or Flight + Car booking, you'll find more info’

Thing is there is nothing to accept and it says to contact Delta for the outbound flight and that the inbound is confirmed.
Bradz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bradz View Post
The app is working for me fine and still showing both flights as ‘On Time’

Dates 9/7/20 - 27/7/20

However, when I logged in via website it says ‘ SCHEDULE CHANGE
We're really sorry, we've had to make a change to your flight. If you're ok with the change, just click "Accept flight changes". If this doesn't work for you, please get in touch with us if you booked directly, or contact your travel agent for more options.
If your booking has been booked through a travel agency, please call them to discuss other options. If your booking is part of a package with our friends at Virgin Holidays, or you have a Flight + Hotel or Flight + Car booking, you'll find more info’

Thing is there is nothing to accept and it says to contact Delta for the outbound flight and that the inbound is confirmed.
My guess would be that your outgoing flight is cancelled. Seems to be the case for most with this message ☹️
loola30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Dawnfletch
slightly serious Dibber

Dawnfletch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I can't get into our app either. Tried last night & this morning. We are flying MAN-LAS, well we should be but it has now changed LHR-LAS. LHR is 5 hours away from us & later times which isn't good for us. We have booked via Travel Republic we haven't had any notifications from them or Virgin about the changes. Just wait g to hear from Travel Republic
Old 24 May 20, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
jules_ni1
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Had the log in issue last night. Just turned on phone to try and app is missing, tried website and still not able to log on. Flying 20th June to 18th July.
Old 24 May 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dawnfletch View Post
I can't get into our app either. Tried last night & this morning. We are flying MAN-LAS, well we should be but it has now changed LHR-LAS. LHR is 5 hours away from us & later times which isn't good for us. We have booked via Travel Republic we haven't had any notifications from them or Virgin about the changes. Just wait g to hear from Travel Republic
Me too its changed for me and shows new flights. Heathrow is hours away for us too! Booked direct
Old 24 May 20, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
VIP Dibber

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Airgin Atlantic airmiles log in

anyone else having trouble logging int the virgin Atlantic website to check airmiles and book flights
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
lovinit
Very Serious Dibber

Yes, there’s another thread on this problem. Haven’t been able to get In since yesterday.
lovinit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just tried on the app and get an error saying my email address is linked to 2 different accounts.
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Pippy
Very Serious Dibber

We go in August, I can’t login to the flying club account but it’s letting me login using booking ref and all looks the same on my booking at the moment.
Pippy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List