Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 May 20, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile Cost of discovery cove?

Hello only done disney on previous trips but am looking into discovery cove for our feb 21 trip but have no idea how much i should be expecting to pay!
I have found ultimate tickets including dolphin swim for £131pp- does that sound about right?
Also as it will be febuary i know the weather could be an issue- do they have an option where u can change your date if its cold etc?

Many thanks
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
Hello only done disney on previous trips but am looking into discovery cove for our feb 21 trip but have no idea how much i should be expecting to pay!
I have found ultimate tickets including dolphin swim for £131pp- does that sound about right?
Also as it will be febuary i know the weather could be an issue- do they have an option where u can change your date if its cold etc?

Many thanks
I would say that’s a good price .. can I ask where you found it ?
Old 28 May 20, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JediMuM View Post
I would say that’s a good price .. can I ask where you found it ?

Floridatix i think there maybe a glitch on their system as dolphin swim tickets are coming up cheaper than no swim tickets 🤔
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinythepanda
Getting Excited

Mobile

We paid £600 for a swim ticket last February and have priced the same ticket for next feb and it’s £110 each including the swim. Which is cheaper than the non swim. It’s been this price for weeks. I’m so tempted to put a deposit down.
Tinythepanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 03:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Redsox
Getting Excited

Mobile

There’s a 40% off offer at the moment on certain discovery cove tickets but it runs out on Sunday I think.
Redsox is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinythepanda View Post
We paid £600 for a swim ticket last February and have priced the same ticket for next feb and it’s £110 each including the swim. Which is cheaper than the non swim. It’s been this price for weeks. I’m so tempted to put a deposit down.
Is that booking with floridatix? I have notices the first 3 days of our holiday are significantly cheaper then the rest of the time we are there 131v 190- im assuming its a supply and demand scenario?
Old 29 May 20, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
popshop
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Thank you for this. I have just booked for October for ultimate ticket. Was going to book seaworld Busch garden and aquatica tickets anyway so it make sense to book with discovery cover as a little treat. I was going to book not so scary tickets but don’t think this will be happening now!
Fingers and toes crossed that this trip will happen but I only paid a deposit so positive thoughts!
popshop is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We got SeaWorld, Busch, Aquatica and DC with dolphin swim for £171pp including all parking in one of the offers around black Friday last year.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Egon
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks for the heads up, ive booked for june the 2nd next year £150 each with the dolphin swim, sea world and aquatica. Great price thank you!
Egon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Egon View Post
Thanks for the heads up, ive booked for june the 2nd next year £150 each with the dolphin swim, sea world and aquatica. Great price thank you!
Where did you book that please? I can only find £148 for DC/Aquatica/SW non swim. That’s a good price including the swim.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List