Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 May 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
Cancellations until 26th Sept 2021 apparently. Doesn’t mean new packages won’t be offered for 2021 but they are just clearing out systems to adapt to new protocols. More info here: disneyfoodblog/2020/...-reservations/
This has changed. DFB posted this from Disney

it now looks like this.

Dates been removed.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

(re post wrong thread DOH)
Rather like cruise lines I would be interested to know just how long they can keep this up until they have to admit defeat and go to mothball time or major loan security..

Unless these parks operate at or near capacity with full dining and hotels its practically impossible to make any sort of profit..

My gut feeling is they want to look like they are doing the right thing (and obeying the State phasing system - though it does seem they are being given quite a free hand) but are hoping back to norm will be a lot sooner rather than later..

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Trip Reports

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Restaurant Reports

July 91 WDW...July 92 DL CA...July 93 DL CA...Feb 97 DLP...Feb 02 DLP...Xmas 03 DLP...Xmas 04 WDW...Oct 05 WDW...Xmas 05 DL CA...March 06 DLP ...Nov 06 WDW... Xmas 06 DLP... Apr 07 WDW... Nov 07 DL CA ...Dec/Jan 07/08 DLP... Mar 08 WDW.. Jun 08 DLP.. Mar 09 DL HK
dcmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
lozkin
Getting Excited

Mobile

Does anybody think that dining plans already booked will be retained for international guests ?
lozkin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by lozkin View Post
Does anybody think that dining plans already booked will be retained for international guests ?
Not for this year.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
bronny
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lozkin View Post
Nope. I think it will apply to everyone.
POFQ December 2016
POFQ and Eagle Pointe - Sep 2018
Briar Grove villa, Hard Rock, wilderness lodge and Miami twice Christmas 2019

bronny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
lozkin
Getting Excited

Mobile

That’s not good!
lozkin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm just waiting on them to announce for the uk that we can cancel free of charge till end of year i will then chnage to universal and seaworld and its actually going to save me money very dissapointed that they are taking there time with uk booking and not letting us know
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cinderellie View Post
2 years and above also need to wear masks previously it was 3 years and above

That and the dining plan changes are pushing me more towards cancelling but not sure where we stand as all booked through an agent and doubt these would be significant enough for a refund, cant go next year or afford to write off deposit so wondering what move to make next
Can I ask where you've seen this information please?
Old 29 May 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I confess I haven’t read the whole thread but are the dates being quoted officially from Disney- the only date of 2021 I have seen is WDW news guy on Twitter who is notoriously negative and not official.
Tillyfloss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Tillyfloss View Post
I confess I haven’t read the whole thread but are the dates being quoted officially from Disney- the only date of 2021 I have seen is WDW news guy on Twitter who is notoriously negative and not official.
I believe and I’m not 100% that dates did show initially but it no longer gives specific dates.