Old 3 Jun 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MidwifeMatilda
Helping Mickey

MidwifeMatilda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile August 2021 booked

Just booked today for August 2021. Lots of negativity from family and friends 🙄

Can't wait for my children to finish school so I can tell them!

Anyone else still excited for 2021 August? Too much negativity in life at the moment.. trying to keep the good vibes flowing.
Can't wait to see the childrens faces in an hour!
MidwifeMatilda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMacks
I want to go now!

We have booked for next year too and we can't wait. I bet they will be so excited
Disneyland Paris for a magical Christmas 2014
Disney World Florida A little Jedi's first trip 2022
DisneyMacks is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

That's great news. Ignore the negativity, some people are only happy when they're spreading doom and gloom.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MidwifeMatilda
Helping Mickey

MidwifeMatilda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyMacks View Post
We have booked for next year too and we can't wait. I bet they will be so excited
I think I am more excited than they will be!
Doing half 'Florida' half Disney... my mum (part of the negative crew) is making Disney facemasks as we speak 🙈
MidwifeMatilda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MidwifeMatilda
Helping Mickey

MidwifeMatilda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
That's great news. Ignore the negativity, some people are only happy when they're spreading doom and gloom.
Oh I know... I'm well versed in it by now. Some people are never happy unless they are unhappy 🤗

Life throws curve balls yes.. but myself and my children are adjusted enough to deal with anything that might happen regarding the holiday. So for now... onwards and upwards and lets have something amazing to potentially look forward to!
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Egon
slightly serious Dibber

i should have flown today, absolutely gutted! i rebooked for may next year.

ignore the negativity, these are the people currently queuing 2hours for a Mcdonalds. .
Egon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

Villa booked for next August! Will book flights when they’re released. We are looking at alternatives to Disney in case things are still restricted, but that’s quite exciting, there’s so much else to do besides the theme parks!
We’ve had an awful year even without this virus, I really need something to plan for and look forward to! Hoping to surprise the kids with it either at xmas or easter depending on what the situation is.
Ignore the negative, life’s for living!
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
MidwifeMatilda
Helping Mickey

MidwifeMatilda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Egon View Post
i should have flown today, absolutely gutted! i rebooked for may next year.

ignore the negativity, these are the people currently queuing 2hours for a Mcdonalds. .
Honestly spat a little bit of coffee out at that! Never a truer word said 😂😂😂
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
MidwifeMatilda
Helping Mickey

MidwifeMatilda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by lovemickey View Post
Villa booked for next August! Will book flights when they’re released. We are looking at alternatives to Disney in case things are still restricted, but that’s quite exciting, there’s so much else to do besides the theme parks!
We’ve had an awful year even without this virus, I really need something to plan for and look forward to! Hoping to surprise the kids with it either at xmas or easter depending on what the situation is.
Ignore the negative, life’s for living!
Exactly the same mentality as me. We have other plans other than Disney if were not able to. It wouldnt be the end if the world. Just need that countdown and the planning.. allow some happiness into all our lives and something to look forward to!
Ahh... let the planning begin. Gives my daydreams a bit more direction 🥰
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Hecky78
Excited about Disney

We are also booked for August 2021 as we rearranged this year and have also booked a different holiday for Easter 2021. I agree it’s nice to have something to look forward to and life is definitely for living - Covid 19 has definitely taught me that!

Edited at 02:51 PM.
Hecky78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List