Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 3 Jun 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MichelleS
Imagineer

Can I ask who people are booking with and are there good deals please ? We are hoping to go Aug 21
Congratulations on your booking something to look forward to.

1996 Music - 2004 Sports - 2006 Movies & POR - 2007 Loews Miami Beach & Buena Vista Palace
2008 Fairfield Inn / St Augustine / POR - 2011 Springhill Suites LBV
Aug 2022 Disney All Stars (with Grandchildren)
MichelleS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MidwifeMatilda
Helping Mickey

MidwifeMatilda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Simba05 View Post
Hi! I have booked a villa for next july :-). No flights booked yet. Who did you book yours with?
Thanks
Catherine
I booked the hotel direct (refundable up to 3 days before arrivals) and flights with TUI fully protected. Feel happy about letting the countdown commence!
MidwifeMatilda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MidwifeMatilda
Helping Mickey

MidwifeMatilda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by MichelleS View Post
Can I ask who people are booking with and are there good deals please ? We are hoping to go Aug 21
Congratulations on your booking something to look forward to.
Flights were on the steeper side. But booked the hotel direct and got to at an absolute bargain with breakfast included (and free cancellation till 3 days before) so balanced out the flights. I think the bargains are there to be had if your prepered to DIY and hold your nerve with flights... so its all subjective I suppose! Xx
MidwifeMatilda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:16 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

We booked with tui for August next year. We booked a package and universal hotel as going to do mainly universal and maybe two Disney days. More than I usually pay doing DIY but we live up north so flights are more expensive in general and we decided we didn’t want to travel to London or do indirect after a bad experience of getting stuck!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We've also booked for Aug 2021 at endless summer. We booked a package with tui back in Nov when flights were released. So pleased we did 3 weeks at Disney last Aug. We all need to look forward to something to keep us going. The kids and myself have been watching Disney TV on YouTube and love listening to the music that was on the TV in our disney hotel.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rachv38 View Post
We've also booked for Aug 2021 at endless summer. We booked a package with tui back in Nov when flights were released. So pleased we did 3 weeks at Disney last Aug. We all need to look forward to something to keep us going. The kids and myself have been watching Disney TV on YouTube and love listening to the music that was on the TV in our disney hotel.
Oh looks like you head out a few days after us! We are staying at dockside. We did Disney and universal last year and swapped hotels through holiday so looking forward to 11 nights in one hotel! We may do 2 days at Disney depending what is happening by then but looking forward to a more chilled holiday.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Aristocat3
I want to go now!

Sounds wonderful! Am looking to re book for next spring/summer soon...
Aristocat3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Oh looks like you head out a few days after us! We are staying at dockside. We did Disney and universal last year and swapped hotels through holiday so looking forward to 11 nights in one hotel! We may do 2 days at Disney depending what is happening by then but looking forward to a more chilled holiday.
That's where we are staying too. We've booked a suite for extra space. We are hoping to do the MNSSHP. We loved it last year.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Web have booked for Aug 2021, i know it was before all this happened but we are still planning to go. Why should people be so negative? You are not making them go. Ive told a few of mine to stay locked in their homes for ever then, i cant live this way, 4 walls, nothing to do, yet they going off to beaches and other towns. If we dont book things then the companies are going to close and more job losses, is this what people want? Yet they dont mind shops reopening? Im scared to leave my house and go to shops at the mo but im working on that as i need to buy things, i also need something to look forward to. If people arent happy just let them get on with it.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Grace2007
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’m with you all, we have booked our Disney hotel for October 2021. We booked it a few weeks ago, my husband and I were chatting about going and we decided just to book it, with no holiday happening this year it’s great to have something to look forward to. I’m already planning !
Grace2007 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List