Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Apr 14, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
Originally Posted by bella9 View Post
Really? Thought the idea of an outlet was to sell off cheaply, discontinued ranges etc, hmmm.

I've always fancied this place but have never got round to it. Wanted to mention that DD and I signed up on their website a couple of weeks before one of our trips and received a 50% off any one product; unfortunately we didn't get to use it. I don't know if they're still giving this discount but may be worth signing up - not too early though, a couple of weeks before, max.
I know this is digressing slightly but I used to think like you too. However, on our last trip we saved massively in Bloomingdales on Ralph Lauren and Raybans for my son. We had checked out both at the outlets and then on a trip to the Cheesecake Factory (why else would we go there, thought we) we popped in to Bloomies. I can only say that we will always check out the main stores now as well as the outlets.
Old 20 Apr 14, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
POOLIEJOOLIE
Apprentice Imagineer

POOLIEJOOLIE's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hello - we've just returned from our hols with 15 mini hand sanitisers, 4 sanitiser holders [they loop round bag straps] and 6 full size foaming hand soaps. There is a Bath and Body Works store in the Mall of Millenia also. Like the others have said their outlet products are not cheaper than the regular store so no bargains to be had but for 5 hand sanitisers for $5 I can't complain Unfortunately I couldn't find my fav scents but found lots from their new range based on Aloha/Summer. As always I regret not buying more!

A place I also found is Basin in downtown disney. We bought some gorgeous scented bath bombs and some awesome solid handsoap that smells of candyfloss!
POOLIEJOOLIE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 14, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by POOLIEJOOLIE View Post
Hello - we've just returned from our hols with 15 mini hand sanitisers, 4 sanitiser holders [they loop round bag straps] and 6 full size foaming hand soaps. There is a Bath and Body Works store in the Mall of Millenia also. Like the others have said their outlet products are not cheaper than the regular store so no bargains to be had but for 5 hand sanitisers for $5 I can't complain Unfortunately I couldn't find my fav scents but found lots from their new range based on Aloha/Summer. As always I regret not buying more!

A place I also found is Basin in downtown disney. We bought some gorgeous scented bath bombs and some awesome solid handsoap that smells of candyfloss!
Ah brilliant thanks! 5 for $5 sounds a good buy and looking forward to try the different scents!
I shall also look at basin at downtown disney - thanks

Thanks for all the posts!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 14, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread