Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 28 Feb 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

We are now not going to Tenerife on Tuesday... Easyjet help please?

We have finally decided not to fly to Tenerife on Tuesday, if we had no ties we would go, but think its not wise at the moment. Thankfully the hotel has changed our booking top November. I am at the moment trying to talk to Easyjet. However, it seems the world is on to them at the moment, so I just wondered if anyone had any advice.

Have we lost the money of the flight, is there ANY chance we can change the flight to November. I understand there would be some charge, but not sure if this is going to be possible as they have not announced their flights for November yet.

Does anyone know what my best option is...… Thanks guys. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Mobile

No advice sorry. We’re due to fly to Tenerife too in early May as a package with EasyJet.

The balance is due next week and I really don’t know what to do.

Hope you get it sorted x
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Magic Mouse View Post
No advice sorry. We’re due to fly to Tenerife too in early May as a package with EasyJet.

The balance is due next week and I really don’t know what to do.

Hope you get it sorted x
Bless ya, we go to Italy in June and are worried too.
Hopefully all this scaremongering will be over then. Hope your holiday goes to plan. Lots of love. xxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Most airlines and travel insurance follow the FCO recommendations. So unless the FCO has said do not travel then I think you will find that you will lose the flights and end up out of pocket.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
John
Imagineer

John's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
you should be able to change your flight, I think the cost is £35 but don't know if that is per booking or per person
John is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post

The fees section of the Easyjet website states that the fee for changing flights less than 60 days before your flight is £32 + the fare difference (per person per flight) if done online or £37 + the fare difference (per person per flight) if done over the phone.

Details here:
easyjet/en/terms-and-conditions/fees
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Originally Posted by John View Post
you should be able to change your flight, I think the cost is £35 but don't know if that is per booking or per person
Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
The fees section of the Easyjet website states that the fee for changing flights less than 60 days before your flight is £32 + the fare difference (per person per flight) if done online or £37 + the fare difference (per person per flight) if done over the phone.

Details here:
easyjet/en/terms-and-conditions/fees
I think the OP's issue is that Easyjet have not released their timetable for November yet, so the dates she wants to move the flights to are not available to book yet.

OP, I think you need to speak to Easyjet and see what they suggest. Their website indicates flights for November won't be out until April.
Old 28 Feb 20, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by skalexander View Post
I think the OP's issue is that Easyjet have not released their timetable for November yet, so the dates she wants to move the flights to are not available to book yet.

OP, I think you need to speak to Easyjet and see what they suggest. Their website indicates flights for November won't be out until April.
That's exactly it, have given up trying to reach Easyjet today, the lines have been completely busy. Will try again in the next few days. x
Old 28 Feb 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
folkie
Loves sailing in the sun!

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 170
According to a report on the BBC website EasyJet might cancel some flights to Italy, so you may actually find they cancel some Tenerife flights as well if there are more cases there bbc/news/business-51671193

They haven't updated the advice on their website since yesterday though, which says no flights affected yet and standard Ts & Cs apply.
91 Brittany 92 Scotland 93 France 94 France 95 Dartmouth 96 Moved house 97 Terra Mare (Greece) 98 Swanage 99 Yedi Tepe (Turkey) 00 Canada/Tunisia 01 Ottawa, Antigua/Bitez 02 DLP/Cornwall 03 Antigua/Gower 04 Ottawa/Croatia/Vendee 05 BVI/Hurghada 06 Javelin (Turkey) 07 Perili (Turkey) 08 Orlando 09 Rosas 10 Orlando 11 Les Deux Alpes 12 Morocco 13 Brittany 14 Vassiliki 15 Orlando 16 DLP/New England/Ottawa 17 Ionian

Edited at 07:22 PM.
folkie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List