Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Unread 16 Jan 20, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Imagineer

Mobile Tink!

Is Tink anywhere in DLP? I cant see any meet and greets but is she in the parade? My daughter is Tink mad after florida last year and is desperate to see her! She has her Tink outfit ready!

WDW - Oct 2010 - SSR, Sept/Oct 2011 - I-Drive, May 2015 - OKW

DLP - Dec 2013, Jan 2015 - Cheyenne
vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Giving Efteling a whirl!
Unread 16 Jan 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Tink is very rarely out at DLP - i've never seen her but know she sometimes comes out for special events such as new year.

She used to be on the back of the parade but I believe that's not even the case anymore.

Peter Pan and Wendy often do meets though.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Razzamagique @ DLP
Unread 16 Jan 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Very Serious Dibber

We have never seen a Tink M+G at DLP. Strange being she is such a popular character.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 20, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Imagineer

Mobile

Just as I thought! I was relying on her being in the parade tho! Argh! I hope shes on the Peter Pan float! Well head to the Peter Pan m&g and Im sure theyll make a fuss if shes in her Tink outfit!

vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Giving Efteling a whirl!
Unread 16 Jan 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by vickitoria10 View Post
Just as I thought! I was relying on her being in the parade tho! Argh! I hope shes on the Peter Pan float! Well head to the Peter Pan m&g and Im sure theyll make a fuss if shes in her Tink outfit!
I've just watched a video of the current parade and tink doesn't feature at all. She was in the Christmas parade and the old 25th Anniversary parade which must be what I was thinking of.

They'll definitely make a fuss of her at the Peter Pan M&G, that's typically one of the best ones as the characters are amazing.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Razzamagique @ DLP
Unread 18 Jan 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm pretty sure i heard somewhere that if your child is dressed in any kind of Peter pan outfit, they'll let you straight into the peter pan's flight fast pass line. Not sure how true that is. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
May 2020! Disneyland Paris
Unread 18 Jan 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
I'm pretty sure i heard somewhere that if your child is dressed in any kind of Peter pan outfit, they'll let you straight into the peter pan's flight fast pass line. Not sure how true that is. X
Oooo that would be very handy if that was the case! She loves the Peter Pan ride!
She thinks shes going to see Tink flying at the fireworks even though Ive told her shes not! We play the happily ever after music and she just keeps running round in her Tink outfit singing we all have the courage to fly!

Giving Efteling a whirl!
Unread 19 Jan 20, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
As with most things at DLP it seems it's completely dependent on the CM. We once saw a boy dressed a pirate was given a special fastpass to go on POTC through the Disabled Entrance but then have seen others just go on as normal. I've never seen anyone get the same at Peter Pan but I've definitely read somewhere (probably on Twitter) that this happens occasionally.

It's definitely worth a try though
Razzamagique @ DLP