Mobile

What an absolutely beautiful place!
Old 17 Feb 20, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Lovely day, the tour looked good, and how nice to be in the spot from Forrest Gump, shame you didn't see the actual bench. The apartment looks lovely, and some good bargains

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Rob & Jan View Post
So lovely seeing photos of Savannah we went a few years ago, it's such a beautiful place.
We loved it. Definitely up there with New Orleans as a new favourite place. Just beautiful . Thank you x

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Great pictures of Savannah and the tour sounds lovely. Glad this was a better AirBNB experience for you!
Ha ha it was a good Airbnb. House of horrors still to come
It’s a great place. So much history. Fascinating.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Hurrah, at last a successful tour! The pedi cabs sound far less stressful and you get to see exactly what you want. How do you order them?
Savannah just looks perfect, I’m trying to find a way of adding an overnight here instead of a quick visit but it would be 3 one nighters in a row and I don’t think Jim or the kids will thank me for that! Did I tell you we’ve booked a night on Jekyll? I’ve reduced Sawgrass to one night so after Jim’s round of golf we’ll head straight there.
Your accommodation looks ideal and a second hurrah for finally getting a decent view out of the window, it’s looks beautiful.
Dinner looks great too. You can really tell this is where you fall in love with Palm Coast.
Loving the stripes, our wardrobes are in fact identical! Really hope they have that candy coloured stripe dress in Tommy Hilfiger this year as I’ll be grabbing one of those if they do!
Yay for Driftwood and Jekyll. I think saw somewhere how expensive the golf was
Palm Coast was pretty perfect for us. We loved that location , having coffee on the balcony in the morning sunshine watching the boats go by ... proper holiday quality time

Ha ha. You can’t have too many stripes right
Every time I say no more and every time I’m like , ooh this one is just a bit different ...

Originally Posted by Goosey-Lucy View Post
Savannah just looks so beautiful, I’d love to go one day!
Seemed a pretty good day overall, apartment looked lovely!
It is beautiful. Much more so then we expected. Definitely worth a trip !

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
What an absolutely beautiful place!
Totally. Think Upper class New Orleans . Got to be next on your list

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Lovely day, the tour looked good, and how nice to be in the spot from Forrest Gump, shame you didn't see the actual bench. The apartment looks lovely, and some good bargains
Ha ha . I was looking at every bench and Andy was like what are you doing madwoman Loads of people there taking selfies by the sign though. It’s one of those if you know, you know things I think !
Such a good day with the your, the apartment and total bargains !
Thank you x
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Amanda, I’m all caught up on your trip. Such lovely plans to honour your dad 💙 Savannah in particular looks beautiful, definitely somewhere to add to the wish list. Hope the bank transfer eventually got sorted you’ve picked a great spot to relax for a week xx
Old 28 Feb 20, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Hi Amanda, I’m all caught up on your trip. Such lovely plans to honour your dad 💙 Savannah in particular looks beautiful, definitely somewhere to add to the wish list. Hope the bank transfer eventually got sorted you’ve picked a great spot to relax for a week xx
Thank you xx Yes it was all good about Dad. Nice memories after being quite apprehensive. Loved Savannah. Hope to go back soon.
And Palm coast is heavenly