Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 6 Jan 20, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspy
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile Draft Plan 2nd time visit

Hi Dibbers!
ADR day is 4 weeks away so I’ve attempted a draft plan, any thoughts?

Day 1- arrive 8pm ish ( flying into Tampa)
Day 2 - MK morning Brunch at Chef Mickey 2pm. Afternoon / evening no plans see how it goes
Day 3 - Epcot lunch at Akershus. Afternoon / evening see how it goes try to see Star Wars fireworks
Day 4 - Animal Kingdom. Full day early evening dinner Jiko
Day 5- Hollywood Studios. 50’s prime time. Prob return to hotel about 3 as planning EMH to try and do star wars. Evening possibly the fireworks cruise MK ( not sure bout this but can’t fit it in any other time as seems to be a Sunday and fri only)
Day 6 - Epcot round the world evening meal Spice Road Table yo watch show
Day 7 - water park / pool day. Evening meal Storybook
Day 8 and day 9 - universal early start to Hard Rock Hotel
Day 10 - late start Hollywood Studios late lunch or early evening Mama Melrose / fantastic package (I’m not sure bout this either whether to bother with the dining package)
Day 11 - late start / pool am. Afternoon MK evening dinner at BOG and stay for fireworks
Day 12 - Animal Kingdom. Lunch or evening meal Tiffins / ROL dining package (did tusker house last time)
Day 13 - morning Epcot lunch Space 220 (if on dining plan) afternoon take the boat to Disney Springs possible dinner at Raglan Road
Day 14 - fairly free day dinner at Narcossees and watch fireworks
Day 15 - breakfast at Garden Grill

Any thoughts welcome. We are staying at Port Orleans and reliant on the busses this time round in August
Jaspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jaspy View Post
Hi Dibbers!
ADR day is 4 weeks away so I’ve attempted a draft plan, any thoughts?

Day 1- arrive 8pm ish ( flying into Tampa)
Day 2 - MK morning Brunch at Chef Mickey 2pm. Afternoon / evening no plans see how it goes
Day 3 - Epcot lunch at Akershus. Afternoon / evening see how it goes try to see Star Wars fireworks
Day 4 - Animal Kingdom. Full day early evening dinner Jiko
Day 5- Hollywood Studios. 50’s prime time. Prob return to hotel about 3 as planning EMH to try and do star wars. Evening possibly the fireworks cruise MK ( not sure bout this but can’t fit it in any other time as seems to be a Sunday and fri only)
Day 6 - Epcot round the world evening meal Spice Road Table yo watch show
Day 7 - water park / pool day. Evening meal Storybook
Day 8 and day 9 - universal early start to Hard Rock Hotel
Day 10 - late start Hollywood Studios late lunch or early evening Mama Melrose / fantastic package (I’m not sure bout this either whether to bother with the dining package)
Day 11 - late start / pool am. Afternoon MK evening dinner at BOG and stay for fireworks
Day 12 - Animal Kingdom. Lunch or evening meal Tiffins / ROL dining package (did tusker house last time)
Day 13 - morning Epcot lunch Space 220 (if on dining plan) afternoon take the boat to Disney Springs possible dinner at Raglan Road
Day 14 - fairly free day dinner at Narcossees and watch fireworks
Day 15 - breakfast at Garden Grill

Any thoughts welcome. We are staying at Port Orleans and reliant on the busses this time round in August
The main thing for me that stands out is that you’ve planned too many days around meals. We’ve done a far few more stays than you so it could be just us but we like to have a couple of days with no ties so to speak. So no meals booked, just kind of let’s go with the flow days. Don’t be too worried about not having meals booked you will find something on the day, after two weeks of having to be somewhere to eat on time could be quite frustrating.
Old 8 Jan 20, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Your plan looks pretty good. Since you have been there before you know how much time you want to spend in the parks.

The only things I would reconsider. Chef Mickey's we went for dinner. It was the worst meal of the trip. We won't return until we see an update.

We always do the Fantasmic Dining Package as you get good seats with less queuing.

If Slinky and FOP fastpasses are a priority leave HS/AK days later in the holiday.
You can use the Touring plans fastpass availability tool to check.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspy
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Thanks for your replies. I don’t know how to fit 14 meals in with 2 days out without having one a day lol! I don’t even think I will manage that with the qs meals as well.

I agree about chef Mickey I didn’t like it last time much but wanted to start off the holiday at MK seeing the characters. Yes think you are right about fantastic and the FOP I’m not sure my girls will like slinky dog think they will prefer RRR. I do hope the whole Star Wars thing changes sounds a nightmare to get on that!
Jaspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Chef Mickey 1TS
Akershus 1TS
Jiko 2TS
50’s prime time 1TS
Spice Road 1TS
Storybook 1TS
Mama Melrose / fantastic package 1TS
BOG 2TS
Tiffins / ROL dining package 2TS
Space 220 unknown
Narcossees 2 TS
Garden Grill 1 TS
Total 15 Credits spent + Space 220 unknown credits!

You don't need to make any more bookings
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for your replies. I don’t know how to fit 14 meals in with 2 days out without having one a day lol! I don’t even think I will manage that with the qs meals as well.

I agree about chef Mickey I didn’t like it last time much but wanted to start off the holiday at MK seeing the characters. Yes think you are right about fantastic and the FOP I’m not sure my girls will like slinky dog think they will prefer RRR. I do hope the whole Star Wars thing changes sounds a nightmare to get on that!
You’ve booked a few 2 table service credits and as such don’t have any spare credits! In fact I think you’re overspending
Old 8 Jan 20, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspy
Having Dinner with Goofy

Yes I know 😹 i meant about having down days with no plans or reservations I don’t see how people do that on the dining plan cause I’m not sure I can eat 2 table services in one day! I’m overspending as personally I didn’t want to return to tusker house and I was hoping to do the fireworks cruise on the last night but don’t think it runs so needed a signature to finish with 😹. Xx
Old 8 Jan 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspy
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

I want to do the horse and carriage ride somewhere too🤪
Old 8 Jan 20, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes I know 😹 i meant about having down days with no plans or reservations I don’t see how people do that on the dining plan cause I’m not sure I can eat 2 table services in one day! I’m overspending as personally I didn’t want to return to tusker house and I was hoping to do the fireworks cruise on the last night but don’t think it runs so needed a signature to finish with 😹. Xx
No one has suggested you have 2 separate table services in one day. But you have put down a few restaurant choices that you have to redeem two credits to use. Jiko costs two table service credits, Narcoosees two table service credits, BOG is two and ROL is two credits so for just those 4 restaurants you’ve used 8 out of your 14 credits.

It can get a bit confusing
Old 8 Jan 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspy
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

I’m always confused! Thanks for your help!