Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Feb 20, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

There were a couple of days I didn't think were too bad (Tue/Wed I think), but on Friday I sensed it was going to be a very very busy day... ! By early afternoon I was looking forward (sort of!) to going home... Just booked for half term again...
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bondy007 View Post
There were a couple of days I didn't think were too bad (Tue/Wed I think), but on Friday I sensed it was going to be a very very busy day... ! By early afternoon I was looking forward (sort of!) to going home... Just booked for half term again...
Our park days were Wednesday - Sunday and it just got busier and busier, by Saturday even the Disabled Access queues were over 60 minutes for some rides; absolutely insane. We ended leaving the park around 3pm and went for a swim instead!

Next year should be better as the Zone B French holidays aren't until later in February so don't clash with our UK holiday. I think we're going to do April instead though as I want lighter evenings and hopefully longer park hours
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Mobile

I’d not even checked that! That’s good to know that the French holidays will be different. Now I know we can afford to do Disney holidays again I’m in my happy place once more. Really love the planning...
April will be fun, hopefully warmer too! It was freezing at some points last week.
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bondy007 View Post
I’d not even checked that! That’s good to know that the French holidays will be different. Now I know we can afford to do Disney holidays again I’m in my happy place once more. Really love the planning...
April will be fun, hopefully warmer too! It was freezing at some points last week.
Last week's weather was so changeable. We got caught in the flash floods on Thursday night, we were walking back to SQL and were soaked through. Then on Saturday it was so sunny and mild we ended up ditching the coats even in the evening but then Sunday it was back to being freezing with icy cold winds!

I have just priced up February Half Term but think I'll wait to see if they'll be any special season on first. I would love Pirates and Princesses to make a return as that was the single best season I've seen at DLP for many years. I know they've said that Star Wars won't be back next year so hopefully they'll do something else in its place.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

We were there sun-thur. Had a lovely time but it was busy! I forgot how awkward paper fastpasses were too. We did do everything we wanted but only managed certain rides once. You really need to be there for EMT but we failed everyday! We set an alarm for 7am but with 2 young kids to get ready and breakfast to eat we still didn’t manage it. We were getting to the parks about 9.45 and were met with 20-30min queues to get in.

Found Lineberty really frustrating too, only managed one slot with Mickey in the studios, despite being on the app and refreshing at the right time, I lost count how many times I clicked validate and then it said time slot gone!

We did have a lovely time tho, we will be looking at may next year for longer hours and no French school holiday!

WDW - Oct 2010 - SSR, Sept/Oct 2011 - I-Drive, May 2015 - OKW

DLP - Dec 2013, Jan 2015 - Cheyenne
vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List