Old 17 Jun 14, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by MRAven View Post
We'll do. I bet you I'll do better than Mick
That's not hard Manny! Our grandchildren could have done better!
Old 17 Jun 14, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
lottie89
Imagineer

Looks amazing Bats, I'm trying to get my parents to do a Disney cruise and I think that itinerary would sway them! My dad has already conceded that a Disney cruise "looks alright actually" so I am getting there.

The cabin looks great and loads of storage, the layout looks really different from the inside cabins I've stayed in with P&O.

I noticed your door magnet name tags say you're from Kent, us too! I grew up near Canterbury and Ed in Rochester
California ~ 2015
lottie89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 14, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by lottie89 View Post
Looks amazing Bats, I'm trying to get my parents to do a Disney cruise and I think that itinerary would sway them! My dad has already conceded that a Disney cruise "looks alright actually" so I am getting there.

The cabin looks great and loads of storage, the layout looks really different from the inside cabins I've stayed in with P&O.

I noticed your door magnet name tags say you're from Kent, us too! I grew up near Canterbury and Ed in Rochester
Good old Kent!
Old 18 Jun 14, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Loving the stripy seats in Cabanas! Thanks for sharing the pics, we are on the Magic in January and cannot wait!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 14, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

Hi...thanks for this thread...It just makes me want August to come sooner!
I go to bed thinking of the cruise and wake up thinking of it...it must be because we are taking the DGDs that I am so excited
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 14, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Joa hate to break it to you honey but in jan we never got a minging yellow backpack at all

we got a canvas beach/ tote bag in more subtle yellow and cream colours

great photos btw
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 14, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mazz View Post
Joa hate to break it to you honey but in jan we never got a minging yellow backpack at all

we got a canvas beach/ tote bag in more subtle yellow and cream colours

great photos btw
They changed from the tote apparently as they kept breaking. The mono bags are handy, but that yellow is sooooo bright!
Old 18 Jun 14, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Great report Joa looks quite different to when we were on the Magic. The stage brings back great memories of the crew sneaking my dh away to dress up as Barry White. First I knew was him appearing through a gold curtain with a mic, a huge jacket and black wig. So funny! We are on the Dream in Sept what's the Mixology class like? Did you enjoy it? We can book activities on Friday and thinking of trying to get this
Old 18 Jun 14, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jules_c View Post
Great report Joa looks quite different to when we were on the Magic. The stage brings back great memories of the crew sneaking my dh away to dress up as Barry White. First I knew was him appearing through a gold curtain with a mic, a huge jacket and black wig. So funny! We are on the Dream in Sept what's the Mixology class like? Did you enjoy it? We can book activities on Friday and thinking of trying to get this
Book it when you're on board Jules.
We like cocktail mixology as you get 5 really good drinks .. Nothing is watered down and you get to pour a we yourself sometimes.
I must say that I've never done it on the Dream, but on the Fantasy, they held it in The Tube and we all got to go behind the bar to mix the drinks.
On the Magic, it's normally only 1 or 2 people who go up front to mix the drinks while everyone else watches. We feel it's much better with more interaction, so we spoke to Hadi in Keys and asked if he could do it like on the Fantasy. So he did! It wasn't everyone who got to go behind the bar, but about half the people.

I no longer drink alcohol, but Hadi made me a lovely piņa colava so I didn't feel left out!
Old 19 Jun 14, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post

In the 70's to the Tranny