Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Jul 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
char-lottie
Getting Excited

Fastpass tiers - is there a list?

I'm sure I've seen a list somewhere which shows which rides are in which tier, but I've spent the past hour avoiding work whilst looking for the list and still can't find it! Can someone help me out so i can pretend to get some work done?
Old 19 Jul 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
For quickness, if you look on the fastpass availability ----------> over there on the right, choose a park it has what rides are what tiers.

ETA:- there is the guidebook page, which will need updating after SWGE opens as some Hollywood studios rides are moving to tier 1
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Dis...s--p-1042.html

Edited at 10:19 AM.
Michelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
There is a list but the tiers will change when SW:GE opens...

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Disn...s--p-1042.html

So as Michelle says use the FP+ Availability as they shows what tier it is on a specific day.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Looks like Michelle has already provided a link to the Fastpass+ info page above ^.

Also, if you are on the desktop view, then towards the top of this page there's a box with a bunch of "Useful Links". Click on the one that says, "FastPass+ Info" and it will take you to that guidebook page.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 10:25 AM.
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
char-lottie
Getting Excited

Thank you

Does MK not have a tier system? And is it 1 from tier 1 and 2 from tier 2 for the other parks?

Any idea what happens if you book FPs before GE opens and the tier changes affect what you've already booked? (Hope that makes sense?)
Old 19 Jul 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I booked for my September trip yesterday and the HS FP tiers had already changed. Could only pick one option from tier one out of the following: Tower of Terror, Slinky, Alien Saucers, Midway Mania and Rock n Rollercoaster.

It comes into affect for any trip taking place after 29 August.

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
char-lottie
Getting Excited

Ah, that makes sense. I can't book mine yet so was looking as far as it would let me without a reservation, which is before 29 August

I just want to have a plan of action ready for when I can book in a couple of weeks

Are the GE rides included in the FP?
Old 19 Jul 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by char-lottie View Post
Ah, that makes sense. I can't book mine yet so was looking as far as it would let me without a reservation, which is before 29 August

I just want to have a plan of action ready for when I can book in a couple of weeks

Are the GE rides included in the FP?
Nope, I'm afraid not. GE ride won't have any fastpasses for the forseeable. May change when Rise of the Resistance open but that wont be for a while yet.

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by char-lottie View Post
Does MK not have a tier system? And is it 1 from tier 1 and 2 from tier 2 for the other parks?

Any idea what happens if you book FPs before GE opens and the tier changes affect what you've already booked? (Hope that makes sense?)
MK doesn't have a tier system, no. You can book any 3 attractions.

As for the other parks, you can only book a maximum of 1 fastpass from tier 1 out of your 3 per day. So you can book 1 from tier 1 and 2 from tier 2 *or* 0 from tier 1 and 3 from tier 2.

As Kpzorse says, the FP tiers in HS have already changed for bookings after 29th August. The fastpass+ info page reflects the current tiers, not the ones after the end of August.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List