Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 12 May 19, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile Tit for tat. Birthday on board... May 19. Sea day

Woke up at 8.10. I’d had two hours sleep and I was fed up now of trying. Had a nice shower before my sea sickness started again. I usually feel it a bit and it’s not usually too bad. It feels to me like how my morning sickness was with the girls. This however as the seas were rough was awful and way more than what it’s felt like previously.

Advanced warning. This was a boring day.

Kids got up at 9.15 and hubby got up too. All dressed we had missed sit down breakfast so went to the buffet. The weather was still awful and the pools on board were showing it. It was splashing about everywhere.

Kids and hubby had something to eat. I literally couldn’t. I got a cuppa and managed half. Luckily we had just finished there was a teenager being sick. Now if I see hear or smell sick then I end up sick too. Can’t help it. It’s automatic. Literally said to hubby we got to leave right now. Grabbed the kids and went.

Plan was to go to Brodie’s. I couldn’t. I said I’m going back to the room and everyone followed. I did say hubby could just leave me behind but he was flagging through lack of sleep too. Poor kids couldn’t put them in kids club due to time and back at cabin it must have been boring. I just laid in bed for a few hours cos laying down was the only time I didn’t want to be sick.

Kids were getting hungry now and fed up. We had missed lunch as it was past 2.30 so we went for pizza. At the pizza there were no plates. I waited a while for them to fetch some but got fed up. Couldn’t stand there feeling sick.

Hubby had ordered me a ginger beer and him dandelion burdock. Was a bit like taking medicine but it definitely settled my stomach at least 50% better than it was previously. We had three bowls of chips between us. Kids then also had something from the afternoon tea on the buffet.

Due to lack of photos I took some of the kids club leaflets etc instead.

We headed to manhattan. There was a talk on watches but this was the quietest room. Sat in there for a while deciding what do do next. Scarlett was having a “moment” luckily she calmed down.

Thought best go home and get ready for black tie night. So got all dressed up. Kids were going to kids club and we were going sindu again but it was full price tonight. Hubby says it will be worth it. I don’t think it will as I’m not sure I will enjoy it as much still feeling a bit sick.

First stop our pog.
Noooooo!
The pog has been taken we had to take the brother to our pog instead. Never mind was comfy but I sank into the seats.
Ordered Pepsi and dandelion burdock. My Pepsi tasted awful so kids drunk it.
Took them to kids club they practically raced in. Off to sindu.

I had ground flatbread, korma, banoffee applie pie. Hubby had ? And banoffee apple pie. Only managed picture of dessert.

Was just waiting for cuppa and woman came over saying we have a phone call. Oh god I thought could only be about the kids.

It was. Scarlett had been running and face planted into the floor. Has a bust lip and bust nose. We had to go get them. Apparently Georgia had also got upset cos Scarlett was upset. Georgia is very empathetic like that. She doesn’t like it very well when Scarlett gets hurt.

So we collected them. They were a bit hungry so had fruit and cream from buffet.

We were shattered after no sleep so went home and straight to bed.

Dandelion burdock £2.75
Ginger beer £2.75
Dandelion burdock £2.75
Pepsi £1.95
Sindu £40.00
Pepsi £2.95 £53.15
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Oh goodness was hoping this day would be better! I always get sea sick, I got some phenegan and take one before bed the night before we are sailing they do make me groggy though but work, people always say to me mind over matter but no! Its not!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Oh goodness was hoping this day would be better! I always get sea sick, I got some phenegan and take one before bed the night before we are sailing they do make me groggy though but work, people always say to me mind over matter but no! Its not!
That’s what hubby had said to me that I wasn’t really feeling that sick last time so I then didn’t think to fetch something with me and oh it was bad. Even hubby got a bit sea sick and he was saying that he thought it was just a psychological thing but felt like really bad morning sickness to me.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
hope you felt better the next day
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List