Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 24 Mar 17, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post

Groupon.com - VIP Dine 4less (GLOBAL - Non-exp)

Groupon.com have an offer on the VIP Dine 4less card.

I cannot link to it for some reason but search for it on the site with the spacing I used on the title - ie VIP Dine 4less not VIP Dine4less and it should come up.

Ignore the 90 day Orlando and 90 day New York ones and click on other offers. At the bottom is a lifetime Global Card. Will work for ever (upto 4 people) in Orlando NYC and Vegas etc.

$25 down from $200+

can buy two. Cannot pay directly by card as you cannot pick up the UK in the drop downlist but can pay using a UK credit card via the paypal option.

I have just bought two !

Edit 2019 - have linked on a post at the end of this thread to the current offer

Edited at 03:14 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post

I cannot link to it for some reason but search for it on the site with the spacing I used on the title - ie VIP Dine 4less not VIP Dine4less and it should come up.

Ignore the 90 day Orlando and 90 day New York ones and click on other offers. At the bottom is a lifetime Global Card. Will work for ever (upto 4 people) in Orlando NYC and Vegas etc.

$25 down from $200+

can buy two. Cannot pay directly by card as you cannot pick up the UK in the drop downlist but can pay using a UK credit card via the paypal option.

I have just bought two !
It's only £10 on orlando attraction tickets website
orlandoattractiontickets...ne-4-Less-Card

Edited at 02:06 PM. Reason: typo
scouser is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 17, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by scouser View Post
It's only £10 on orlando attraction tickets website
orlandoattractiontickets...ne-4-Less-Card
The Orlando VIP Dine 4Less card from OA is a good deal, for that card.
But it is only for Orlando and it only lasts for 30 days.

The one I linked to is valid GLOBALLY, and for life. It normally costs in the order of £180.00. $25 is a good deal for this specific card. It particularly helps those that travel to the states regularly or who do multi-centres.

Edited at 10:05 AM.
Old 25 Mar 17, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post

$25 down from $200+

I have just bought two !

Handy if you travel extensively etc... probably not for the majority though.

Edited at 10:12 AM.
Old 25 Mar 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
can't_wait
Excited about Disney

$25 down from $200+

I have just bought two !
Thank you for sharing this deal, I have just ordered the Global card was even a better deal than I thought as got an extra $10 off.
can't_wait is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

What does this card give you?
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 17, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi - this Global lifetime offer is back. If you use code MOM20 you will get an extra 20% off.

Global Lifetime cards should cost around $20 with the offer code (down from $249) and are valid for 4 people, for any of the participating restaurants (Current list) / cities / for ever.

I will make this back in one meal at Teak, not to mention all the other places I will use it this trip / future trips. Bargain. Going to take a bashing at Hash House and HoB !

Mine have turned up, have e cards and have also had 2 plastic cards (to cover 5 people) delivered - these arrived less than a week after redeeming my voucher.

Hope somebody find this useful.

Edited at 12:29 PM.
Old 5 May 17, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
m3gt2
Excited about Disney

Mobile

So you pay by PayPal and they will deliver to UK?
m3gt2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 17, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Thanks - just purchased for $20 with code OFF.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 17, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by m3gt2 View Post
So you pay by PayPal and they will deliver to UK?
I paid by paypal (difficult to pay by UK CC on Groupon US)
Then got a groupon voucher that you download off your Groupon page - The instructions to redeem the voucher are on it. When redeeming I asked for a .pdf version of the card - didnt want the app version.

They then sent me the .pdf within about 24 hours. On the .pdf it said, contact this email address and they will send you the plastic card too. I did and had 2 from the US within a week, no postage.

Hope this helps.

Edited at 08:59 PM.