Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 7 May 17, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post

For completeness - before I asked for a plastic card I saved my .pdf of the groupon voucher and sent it to the redemption address asking for a e-card.

groupon@dine4lesscard.com

Once I had the ecard I went to the dine4less email address in the post above and requested a plastic card.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 17, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Howea1 View Post
So what do you get with this card?
A lot of the US service industries work on voucher / discount systems. There are loads and loads of discount codes and offers available. It can mean carrying loads of different vouchers/ coupons around with you if you want to save a bit of ££.

This one gives discounts to a range of restaurants in Orlando. Some of them are pretty good (some less so though - being on the card is no indicator of quality)

I wouldn't personally choose to go to the restaurants just because I have a discount. At the moment though the card has discounts on a few restaurants that I will be going to anyway, so no brainer.

Also does some other things (like Boggy Creek for example at the moment).

Normally these discount cards are limited to one town and for a limited duration. The Global one I linked to below isnt really Global, but works in Orlando, Vegas, New York and Anaheim I think at the mo - and is valid for ever.

Global Lifetime cards should cost around $20 with the offer code (down from $249) and are valid for 4 people, for any of the participating restaurants (Current list) / cities / for ever. Restaurants are subject to change.

Edited at 12:30 PM.
Old 12 May 17, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Thanks

Got my print out version
got my email confirming plastic card will ship shortly and will take 10-14 business days to arrive.

Cannot wait.
I see HOB is on there for 25% discount!
excellent

and it'll be used frequently in new york too next year.

Thanks so much.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
bella9
VIP Dibber

Thank you FamilyGWales for starting this thread. I ordered 2, and thought I'd let Dibbers that are interested know how it went:

Friday 5 May - ordered 2 cards, received vouchers same day. I emailed same day, requested card details be emailed to me.

Monday 8 May - company emailed card details. I requested (via email) plastic card be posted to me.

Saturday 13 May - cards received in morning post! Included was a letter stating that they are adding venues all the time, and will update.

All done and dusted within 8 days- I am impressed.

Thanks again, OP, and thanks for taking the time to clarify.
bella9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
m3gt2
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by bella9 View Post
Thank you FamilyGWales for starting this thread. I ordered 2, and thought I'd let Dibbers that are interested know how it went:

Friday 5 May - ordered 2 cards, received vouchers same day. I emailed same day, requested card details be emailed to me.

Monday 8 May - company emailed card details. I requested (via email) plastic card be posted to me.

Saturday 13 May - cards received in morning post! Included was a letter stating that they are adding venues all the time, and will update.

All done and dusted within 8 days- I am impressed.

Thanks again, OP, and thanks for taking the time to clarify.
That's really quick! I only found time to email yesterday so fingers crossed. OP such a good find and so nice of you to share it with the others on the great forum 😄
m3gt2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
kllbc
Helping Mickey

Just a heads up that the global card is still available and is only $19 in the sale today.
Aug14 - Turtle Villa at Eagle Pointe. Aug15 - Beach Club resort, Hard Rock Club, Sunset Lakes, A of A. Apr16 - Disney Springs, Bradenton Beach, International Drive. Aug16 - Saratoga Springs, Hard Rock Club. Aug17 - NYC, Old Key West, Regal Oaks. Oct17 - International drive, Bradenton Beach, Disney Springs.
Jun18 - West Coast Roadtrip!
kllbc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks very much FamilyGWales, I've just ordered one of these. There's 4 adults in our party and we'll go to a couple of the restaurants each time we go so I think it'll be really useful. I had never heard of a non-expiring one. Many thanks for sharing!
Old 27 Aug 17, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkly-tink
VIP Dibber

twinkly-tink's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Still available and if you use code Hurry10 before end of 27th aug you get $10 off so $15/£12 for the global no expiry card!

Haven't had email yet but showing as transaction in my PayPal...so fingers crossed!

ETA... Voucher received!

Edited at 12:59 PM.
twinkly-tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I have been keeping track of this have saved nearly 200 so far. 36 in house of blues and 26 in Teak alone !
Old 28 Aug 17, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

I just bought it yesterday but couldn't find any mention of PDF and have linked it to the app and don't know how to get the plastic card now xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List