Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 14 Aug 19, 06:06 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by fleurbie View Post
I've been searching for toy story. Mainly Fokey but couldn't find anything bug I was looking for cotton, there is Jersey stuff.
I have got some white cloud on blue material off of etsy , I am going to make a bow peep pair and an UP pair plus I found a Fokey pair on etsy and had to have them😆
Oh I found a fab tutorial for up the other day - they used sky material with white clouds and see through organza bags filled with pom poms to represent the balloons as a bow - it looked stunning!
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

They have toy story and bo fat quarters on hobbycrafts website! I've been looking at things to start making ears for ages, but never seem to be able to spare the cash for the initial start up - and school holidays have put pay to it once again! Maybe next month eh...
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
They have toy story and bo fat quarters on hobbycrafts website! I've been looking at things to start making ears for ages, but never seem to be able to spare the cash for the initial start up - and school holidays have put pay to it once again! Maybe next month eh...
I’m actually holding off until payday this month as it’s a nice to have and I’ll enjoy doing it but it’s defo not a priority. I was looking at another tutorial last night and she was doing some ears for $10 or less and the floral wire style ones seem to be the cheapest to make.

I’ve seen faux flowers at the pound shop and then it’s just a plain head band and some floral wire for the ear part - also she did some battery LEDs which were really effective and the ones with the tiny battery packs are £1.99 on eBay.

End result was similar to this and you could put lights in between the flowers to make it more eye catching in the night but I think they look stunning without
Old 14 Aug 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Oh I found a fab tutorial for up the other day - they used sky material with white clouds and see through organza bags filled with pom poms to represent the balloons as a bow - it looked stunning!
That’s the one I watched I’ve got the bags and Pom poms from poundland watch this space xx
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by fleurbie View Post
That’s the one I watched I’ve got the bags and Pom poms from poundland watch this space xx
Oh fabulous! Can’t wait to see
Old 15 Aug 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Buttercup1982
slightly serious Dibber

My first attempt

Ok so I had my first attempt today with one of the dresses I bought from Asda. I had the other bits in so up to now this has cost me £2. I’ve ordered some trim for £1.50 and have only used a small piece of the skirt so I’m thinking of making a frill for a vest top or a pocket for a T-shirt to match. I’m hoping I’ll get better with practice.
Buttercup1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Buttercup1982 View Post
Ok so I had my first attempt today with one of the dresses I bought from Asda. I had the other bits in so up to now this has cost me £2. I’ve ordered some trim for £1.50 and have only used a small piece of the skirt so I’m thinking of making a frill for a vest top or a pocket for a T-shirt to match. I’m hoping I’ll get better with practice.
These look fab! Well done! A matching T shirt pocket sounds lovely
Old 16 Aug 19, 06:47 AM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes I love the idea of a matching pocket, they look really great! 😆
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Buttercup1982
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

When the trimming arrives and you realise you never checked the size 😂😂😂 its HUGE 😂😂😂
Buttercup1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Boo peep pair 😆