Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 17 Sep 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
purple25
First POST

some advice please

Been before few years ago. Looking to surprise 2 children ages 11 and 15 for a few days in November. Husband unable to get time off work, so will be taking them on my own. Issue is youngest doesn't like the rides whilst myself and eldest do. I don't want to leave her on own, would she be able to queue with us and then not go on, but wait to come off? Or other suggestions?
Also flights arrive about 10.30 am- but check in is 3pm - seqouina lodge, are we able to use parks before then- or do we need to wait? If so what do we do with baggage?
Free half board on - so meal suggestions- 2 fussy vegetarians.
Thanks in advance
purple25 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

You can leave your luggage - all the onsite hotels have luggage rooms. You can collect your tickets when you arrive, leave your luggage and head to the parks.

Your youngest will be able to queue with you and not ride.

Sorry no clue on the meal plans.
jndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Try Agraba for veggies. These days most places on the plan offer at least on veggie dish. I am assuming you understand how the system works.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

For fussy eaters, the buffets might be a good choice - we haven’t tried Sequoia Lodge, but the buffet at Cape Cod is lovely (lots of fish, but a good variety of other options too, including vegetarian ones.) Although it’s below your dining plan level, Agrabah is a good choice for vegetarians, but only if they like Middle Eastern food. I’m veggie and love it, but my not particularly fussy children aren’t so keen. One likes it but it wouldn’t be her first choice, and the other one doesn’t like much there at all. There’s generally a good selection of fairly plain, simple options at most buffets.

If you want table service, have a look at the plus level menus to see if they have food your children will like.
dlpguide/planning/di...taurant-menus/
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List