Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Sep 19, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Here’s me thinking your real name was Mickey House when all the time it’s Counter Customer!
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
Here’s me thinking your real name was Mickey House when all the time it’s Counter Customer!
Omega, I don't follow you, but please bear in mind that it is likely my fault as I only attended a rubbish school in Wembley, and even headmaster went to prison for embezzlement of school funds, so what hope did I have of getting above a grade E in any subject.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Omega, I don't follow you, but please bear in mind that it is likely my fault as I only attended a rubbish school in Wembley, and even headmaster went to prison for embezzlement of school funds, so what hope did I have of getting above a grade E in any subject.
I hope we're not being double-bluffed and reeled in Mickey but I assume you've seen the client's name on the receipt?

Mick

Edited at 03:56 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

As Mick said, your name is on the receipt! Your cover has been blown CC.😂😂
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I'm still confused because 'Counter Customer' means I went into the store and did the exchange at the counter (hence counter customer).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

I'm still confused because 'Counter Customer' means I went into the store and did the exchange at the counter (hence counter customer).
I’m confused now - nothing new there!
Old 20 Sep 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
I’m confused now - nothing new there!
Amongst all the other serious stuff currently being debated on the DIBB I feel my response rather inadequate

The receipt could have said "Client - John Smith" but it said "Client - Counter Customer" so some may have jumped to the conclusion that your real name was Counter Customer.

Maybe we should move on.

Mick
Old 20 Sep 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Amongst all the other serious stuff currently being debated on the DIBB I feel my response rather inadequate

The receipt could have said "Client - John Smith" but it said "Client - Counter Customer" so some may have jumped to the conclusion that your real name was Counter Customer.

Maybe we should move on.

Mick
Mick, the joke was lost on some, and spoiled by having to explain it! 😬🙄
Old 20 Sep 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Mick, the joke was lost on some, and spoiled by having to explain it! 😬🙄
Olga

I think we should show Mickey some empathy - back from Florida a week and I think he's had to work 4 hours since he got back.

Mick
Old 20 Sep 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Olga

I think we should show Mickey some empathy - back from Florida a week and I think he's had to work 4 hours since he got back.

Mick
He’s still miffed that he turned down your generous offer to buy his dollars!