Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 16 Jul 18, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Managed a loss of 2lb this week, a record for me . Nowhere near my target that I had set myself before I go on holiday next week but I'm going to try to get a similar loss next week to try and stay on the right road.

Tracy, yes! I'm sure after my holiday it'll be a real struggle to get back on it. Enjoy this week then see if you feel ready to try again, I find it takes a while and loads of willpower to re-start, for me anyway.

Good luck to everyone stepping on the scales this week.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022

Edited at 10:02 PM.
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Charl_bb
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been on here for a few weeks. I work at a school so end if term is always chaos and filled with cake and chocolate! I'm working less hours for 6 weeks now so going to get back on it on Monday. We'll done to everyone sticking at it! x
Charl_bb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 18, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Tracy , I eat non stop after getting back. I always blame the jet lag !
Lynda, happy hols x
Charl, that must be tough resisting the goodies !

Mixed week so far for me. Was doing well but some buffet lunches and friends round for BBQ tomoz likely to mean staying the same. I have definitely been better at staying away from those coffee shops though ...
Happy Friday. I am seeing old work colleagues today. Will be weird going back .
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 18, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Mosschops69
Excited about Disney

Hit my goal 12st 7lb and celebrated with a lamb dupeaza and peshwari naan.

Pushing on to a few more pounds before i go on maintenance.

Have a look here for some inspiration:
reddit/r/progresspics/
I won't be posting myself, but some of these people are unrecognisable.

Mosschops

Orlando: 1999, 2001, 2016, 2019
DLP 2008 2017 2019
Mosschops69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Well done on the losses !

I’ve hit the wall. I have put back on what I last and totally fed up. I. Expected to stay the same not gain. I’d even done some serious steps to counter the big meals. Utterly fed up .

Sigh. Back to the start.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 18, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracy34
Imagineer

Mobile

Fab losses ladies..😀

I am also pressing the restart button 😚...
you'd think that this hot weather would curb the appetite..😫

Have a fab Friday Babes...💞
Lindfields 2005, Hillcrest 2008, Sunset Ridge 2009, Windwood Bay 2011, Terrace Ridge 2013, Dallas Texas 2013, Bridgewater Crossing 2014, Terrace Ridge and Siesta Key June 2015, Siesta Key Nov 2015, Terrace Ridge June 2016, Sarasota Oct 2016, Sarasota and Siesta Key July 2017, Sarasota Oct 2017, Siesta Key June 2018, Siesta Key...Key West..Orlando Nov 2018, Siesta Key..Key West...Sarasota June 2019, Sarasota Oct 2019, Sarasota March 2020,
Tracy34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Charl_bb
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Well babes, I have been an utter failure recently. Not sure why I thought restarting in the school holidays would be a good idea, it isn't! Trying to be good and do a bit of exercise every day, even if it is just doing dances from You Tube with the kids but am currently back to 9st 13lb.Not pleased at all so need to show some commitment again!
Charl_bb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Happy September !
Hope you all had a good summer.
Mine was pretty rubbish but fingers crossed that’s behind us now

I haven’t weighed in for ages as it’s just not been a priority but with 10 weeks to Dubai, I need to step up a gear.

Weighing in today at 10 4, which is marginally less than the last time I weighed in.

Good luck all
Old 3 Sep 18, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I was just thinking about this thread today! Since my last check in here I’ve put on 3 lbs. Just a combination of holiday, visitors, weekend away and general laziness 😥.

I’ve been on track with my food today for the first time in weeks and sitting here trying to convince myself to go for a walk before the rain comes on.

Only 8 1/2 weeks until my holiday and I’d like to lose at least a stone by then although that’s highly unlikely. So, I need to focus ... I’m going to go for that walk, right now!

I hope everyone has had a good summer and is managing to stick to their goals. I don’t know about you guys, but I find hot days make me eat and drink without any care of my weight/targets 🙄

I’m going to try to check in more regularly to keep myself motivated.

Good luck everyone, and happy autumn

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 18, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracy34
Imagineer

Hey Babes

I've hit the reset button and am ready to lose the summer gains.

It was my Birthday yesterday so we had treats and naughty stuff over the weekend... but that's it now..no more..

I'm on holiday countdown as well... we can do this..

See you on the scales ladies...💞
Lindfields 2005, Hillcrest 2008, Sunset Ridge 2009, Windwood Bay 2011, Terrace Ridge 2013, Dallas Texas 2013, Bridgewater Crossing 2014, Terrace Ridge and Siesta Key June 2015, Siesta Key Nov 2015, Terrace Ridge June 2016, Sarasota Oct 2016, Sarasota and Siesta Key July 2017, Sarasota Oct 2017, Siesta Key June 2018, Siesta Key...Key West..Orlando Nov 2018, Siesta Key..Key West...Sarasota June 2019, Sarasota Oct 2019, Sarasota March 2020,
Tracy34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List