Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Nov 17, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Disdaydream
Excited about Disney

Disdaydream's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Dapper Day Epcot

I wonder if anyone has been to Epcot on a dapper day before?

By accident we have planned to go on 29th April (I know planning early but got to get those ADR's ) and I've just realised is dapper day, I'm worried that it will be too rowdy late afternoon and evening for our 8 year old ... what are everyone's thoughts?

We wouldn't be planning on dressing up, but is it fun to see everyone taking part and worth braving the crowds?
Disdaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 17, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

We were in the parks for both dapper days April this year and it was nice seeing a fair few people dressed up but I didn’t notice any increase in crowds for it or any rowdiness.

Edited at 07:12 PM.
Unexpectedpenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 17, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Disdaydream
Excited about Disney

Disdaydream's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Thank you that's great news ... probably me over analysing things, I'm thinking that the people who dress up will be more interested in instagram pics than getting drunk
Disdaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 17, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We were there last year for dapper day and did not see any rowdiness.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 17, 03:52 AM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

It was a Dapper Day in the Magic Kingdom today and it was lovely to see the outfits. The people wearing them didn’t look like they were likely to be rowdy, they were just enjoying the opportunity to get dressed up.
Old 20 Nov 17, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBlonde
Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 102
Guidebook Reviews: 4
Look out for us on both days, we are dappering and disney bounding
2005-Holiday Inn I-Drive * 2007-QII/Boardwalk * 2009-Married December at the Boardwalk/POR/Rolling Hills Villa (TR here) * 2010-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 May-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 October-Rolling Hills /Boardwalk (TR here) * 2012-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2013-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2014-Rolling Hills * 2015-Rolling Hills * 2016-Rolling Hills and Boardwalk * 2017-Boardwalk and Rolling Hills

DisneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 17, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

We did both Dapper Days this month and definitely no rowdiness. We were at Epcot until close and I didn't see any trouble. Definitely lots of photos rather than lots of drinks. ;-) (I think there is just the usual Drink around the World crowd any day but it's relatively contained.) If anything, there was an even friendlier atmosphere from people saying hello, so I would definitely suggest dressing up if you're up for a change of thought on that. We loved it, though my son has now asked if he can wear a bow tie and braces basically every day.

mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 17, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisJoandBen89
VIP Dibber

We were at MK on Mickey’s birthday, and had no idea it was Dapper Day, or we would have got involved. It was great seeing so many people dressed up. We’ll be keeping an eye out for this on our next trip.