Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 14 Jun 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Mobile

Hope everybody is voting to keep Samira and Alex in the villa 👍

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Originally Posted by Tracydcp View Post
My votes in!
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tracydcp View Post
Oh yes... get rid of Hayley at last... waste of time!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
SmilingSammie
VIP Dibber

So glad Hayley is gone.
That Adam is a fickle one. Why are all these girls not wise to see it. But no they keep fawning after him! Ridiculous.
Hoping Alex will eventually find someone.
Also loving Dani and Jack!
Wes looks like he's ready to jump ship, never saw that coming but tbh I never really liked them as a couple. Thought Laura only seen money signs

My First Ever Pre-Trip Report - Sept 2015
My 2nd Pre-Trip Report! - Sept 2016
My Orlando 2019 Trip Report
My Orlando Feb 2022 Trip Report
DLP - May 2013, May 2018
Florida - 1998, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
SmilingSammie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Can't stand Georgia, I actually don't want to watch tonight because of how annoying she was last night. Laying around in the sun all day has clearly fried what brain cells she had.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
The mul
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by SmilingSammie View Post
So glad Hayley is gone.
That Adam is a fickle one. Why are all these girls not wise to see it. But no they keep fawning after him! Ridiculous.
Hoping Alex will eventually find someone.
Also loving Dani and Jack!
Wes looks like he's ready to jump ship, never saw that coming but tbh I never really liked them as a couple. Thought Laura only seen money signs
I have to second than, so glad Hayley has gone just so boring and gave no one a real chance.
Old 18 Jun 18, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
The mul
Apprentice Imagineer

Looks like Eyal maybe looking at one of the new girls tonight after pretty much blocking Alex from having maybe a chance with Megan.

It Wont surprise me if he jumps ship and it will prove just how sneaky he really is.
Old 18 Jun 18, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I have never watched this before, but DD and I watched it this evening to see what all the fuss is about. Each to their own, and I know this is really popular, but we just didn't get it. Do they just sit around in skimpy clothes talking about each other all the time? Maybe I'm too old for it, but DD is 17 and was as confused as I was 😊
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I have never watched this before, but DD and I watched it this evening to see what all the fuss is about. Each to their own, and I know this is really popular, but we just didn't get it. Do they just sit around in skimpy clothes talking about each other all the time? Maybe I'm too old for it, but DD is 17 and was as confused as I was 😊
indeed

seems to be a moron convention... caught a bit my daughter was watching and one of the girls didnt know Spain isnt in the UK and thought Liverpool was a country..

now she is either a tragic example of the failing UK education system or is pretending to be thick to endear herself to the others/watchers...

which works for joey essex to be fair
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
indeed

seems to be a moron convention... caught a bit my daughter was watching and one of the girls didnt know Spain isnt in the UK and thought Liverpool was a country..

now she is either a tragic example of the failing UK education system or is pretending to be thick to endear herself to the others/watchers...

which works for joey essex to be fair
They have to be faking it, Spain in the Uk? I can't understand how acting dumb is endearing but as you state seems to work for Joey Essex and a string of 'celebrities' these days.

It's definitely not my type of programme, I had spent the first few weeks of it being on watching Springwatch, much more entertaining for me 😊
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List