Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 4 Jul 18, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Sorry for going off on a tangent, but does anyone know when their furniture sales tend to happen? (selling off ex-display stuff I mean)

Have my eye on a Sherlock (extra large - Grande) wing armchair in faux leather which is currently £699 full price!
There are a couple of the Sherlock chairs in but not in leather. I think the furniture sale starts a couple of weeks before.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Sorry for going off on a tangent, but does anyone know when their furniture sales tend to happen? (selling off ex-display stuff I mean)

Have my eye on a Sherlock (extra large - Grande) wing armchair in faux leather which is currently £699 full price!
Display stock sale started last week in store and is still on at the mo x
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
There are a couple of the Sherlock chairs in but not in leather. I think the furniture sale starts a couple of weeks before.
Originally Posted by nasty View Post
Display stock sale started last week in store and is still on at the mo x
Arghhh! Oh heck! Thanks anyway both!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

I managed to ge5 all I wanted including jeans for my grandsons. Really quick in and out at 5pm.
Sadly the same story though , delivery dates range from 11th July to 12th September
Never understand why the delays

Edited at 07:14 PM.
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Wondered how people had got on. I logged in at 5 on the dot and was so pleased with myself that I got pretty much everything husband and I wanted for holiday clothes. I was as quick as I could, no more than 10 minutes and by the time I checked out most of it was out of stock.

I have birthday vouchers to spend so it looks like getting up at an ungodly hour to go to the sale on Saturday !

Hope you all have better luck !
I tend to order 2 or 3 items and then checkout and then go back for more. Like you, I found if I tried to get everything in one go, the popular things were sold out by the time I checked out.

I literally bought 3 items at 5pm. Wasn't impressed with the sale this time around.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I got quite a few bits but wasn't overly impressed but there's no way I'm going to the next shop scrum on Saturday, even more so in this heat... Quite long delivery dates on some bits but for our holiday which is a way off yet
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

I go away in 5 weeks so anything that comes after that will go back. I have £125 vouchers burning a hole in my pocket lol. I will go as early as I can, it’s only a 10 minute walk.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

The past few sales have been a waste of time, logged onto my slot tonight and bought nothing at all.

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 18, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I ordered some linen dresses and a table lamp that I wanted but that’s all. The dresses are all 2-3 weeks delivery, so it’s a good job that I don’t want them for a holiday.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 18, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Mobile

I managed to get almost everything on the list. Got lots of converse, hype & Disney bits for my DD. Got some branded tshirts and swim shorts etc for my DH. Got all sorts for me including sketchers & UGG sandals. Roll on the holiday.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List