Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 4 Aug 18, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
brindle
Imagineer

Brastop also Asos so a fuller figure range.
Terre Verde Resort April 2008+ April 2010
Florida Keys July 2009
brindle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m a 36G and can never afford to buy from those places. I hate that they “cash in” on us struggling. I have found going for swimsuits with built in support are quite good these days, just bought a lovely shape enhancing orange swimsuit from next for a reasonable £25 and am happy with it. I’ve also relaxed that my boobs will never be as “secure” as they are in underwear but so what!
2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

My daughter gets her bikinis from Leia and Bravissimo but she only buys them when they have their sales on. She’s managed to get some really good bargains. They wash really well too.

disney1st timer I totally agree with you on the price. The cost of mine and my daughter’s bras are ridiculous! I’d love to be able to just pop in to M&S etc. and pick up a cheap bra!
Old 4 Aug 18, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
jrm
Trying for More Ears

Hi, I have some Floozie by Frost French bikinis from debenhams and feel secure in them, might be worth a try
jrm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
marciehatter
slightly serious Dibber

Surprised no one has mentioned Curvy Kate swimwear yet! I have several tankinis (also do bikinis!) but I only ever buy them in sales. If you can't find the size you're after on their own website it's worth checking brastop, figleaves and bellelingerie - or even ebay or amazon.
marciehatter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
jemett
Imagineer

Mobile

Boohoo plus do some lovely bikinis and at really fab prices. I buy mine from there, plenty of different styles as well.

EMMA
jemett is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottermouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Try Brastop, I've had lovely bikinis from there with the bottoms priced as low as £1 and top £12.

You could also try Lingerie Outlet Store, they have swimwear as well as bras at very reasonable prices.

I personally don't mind wearing last years designs as they still get ruined by the sea, sun and chlorine.

Wynnfield Inn Sept 00, Spring Hill Suites LBV Oct 07, POR Aug 08 & Aug 09, Sandy Ridge Villa Oct 10, Sheraton Park Anaheim 11, Scottsdale 12, Las Vegas Jun 13, Scottsdale 14, Dallas 15, OKW 16, Cuba 17, Cuba 18, Beach Club 19 & Kraków Nov 19.
Pottermouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
orlando10
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi I'm a 36G and recently tried a few bras from george and at £7 they are fab, tried the twin pack bras and they weren't such a good fit but the single ones were brill. Was fed up paying M&S prices so these are great for daily wear.

Also tried their swimwear in a 38E/F cup and it was grand, although I tried a tankini top last week and the cups were huge. It is reasonably priced and worth checking online as they have some that is only available online x
DLP 2016, 2018
orlando10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
WendyWilson
Imagineer

WendyWilson's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Have you tried Asda (of all places!)? They have some fab bikinis in fuller cup sizes F/G cup. Not bad support either for a supermarket brand bikini. They are really lovely too. Definitely worth a look and they do not cost a small fortune. Around £6-8 for the tops and £4-6 for matching bottoms.
Old 5 Aug 18, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
kateh134
Imagineer

I have the Georgeous range from Debenhams. I buy the top from there and then buy plain bottoms from anywhere that has a style and or colour I like.