Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 1 Sep 14, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile (Disney) Annual Pass Dilemma

We fly home tomorrow and need to decide whether to upgrade our tickets to an annual pass.

We have to come in August because of school holidays etc, and we like the last 2 weeks of the month - main reason being it's less crowded.

If we buy an annual pass it will cut the cost of Disney tickets next year by a half. However, it will mean going at the end of July when the US schools are still out.
Plus I will need to confirm with work I can have leave at that time - I can't do this till I get home, by which time it will be too late to upgrade.

Any thoughts ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

if you get your Annual pass today, won't it be valid right up til and including 31st August next year? So you could still go on holiday in August?
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Demonwar
Very Serious Dibber

I think to get the discounts on the pass from your current valid tickets it takes the date that ticket was activated? I might be wrong here but sure I read that someplace.
Demonwar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We were told yesterday that the 365 days starts from the first day we used it this year.

It would have been perfect if it was 365 days from today but unfortunately that's not the case!
Old 1 Sep 14, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyHoneymoon
Very Serious Dibber

DisneyHoneymoon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I wouldn't risk it. Just buy new tickets next year. Maybe you can buy annual tickets next year, so you can use them in 2016?
DisneyHoneymoon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida again
Apprentice Imagineer

Unless they have changed it from January, it's 365 days from the date you buy your AP, we had 21 day tickets 3 of which we upgraded Jan that don't expire until this January, we first used our 21 day tickets on December 16th.

Our DIBBcast trip reveal video http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=758645
Florida again is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Florida again View Post
Unless they have changed it from January, it's 365 days from the date you buy your AP, we had 21 day tickets 3 of which we upgraded Jan that don't expire until this January, we first used our 21 day tickets on December 16th.
Thanks I will look into this.
Old 1 Sep 14, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Elise79
Imagineer

This will depend on the CM that serves you as the correct procedure is to start the AP from the date the pass that is being upgraded was first used however they don't always do that.

I have upgraded and had it both ways so it might come down to luck
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elise79 View Post
This will depend on the CM that serves you as the correct procedure is to start the AP from the date the pass that is being upgraded was first used however they don't always do that.

I have upgraded and had it both ways so it might come down to luck
Ah, I see, thank you. I will cross my fingers
Old 1 Sep 14, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread