Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 8 Jul 21, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
DLP this summer!

Hi
Well, with the announcement this morning we are thinking about booking a summer trip to DLP. Just trying to figure out the requirements and wondered if I am missing something/if anyone has thoughts or has travelled there recently...
Will need a negative PCR or antigen test before leaving UK then PCR test before leaving France and then tests again on day 2 and day 5... Sounds quite daunting (and expensive!) but I think DLP have a testing centre on site. Has anyone used this?
Any thoughts hugely appreciated as would love to make this work if possible!
Thanks so much

Edited at 12:32 PM.
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I think the pre departure tests in France are free so that would save you some money and if you are double jabbed or under 18 it’s a test on day 2 only as far as I understand.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Antigen 48 hours before you go to France. Coming home antigen again, I think that’s 72 hours before leaving and day 2 tests.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

C19 do antigen tests for £29 pp. good reviews too.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
wow - thanks so much - it's starting to look more and more possible!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
shawny122
slightly serious Dibber

We gambled and booked DLP for the summer last weekend when our florida flights got cancelled. I’m really confused about the testing situation too. Travelling with 2 doubled vaccinated adults and 2 young children am I right in thinking we’d all need a test to get into France, the adults would then need a test in France to come home but the children wouldn’t?! And then we’d all need a test back at home on day 2? Or have I got this totally wrong 🤣
shawny122 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
I'm thinking of waiting till August when we will have more of an understanding of how things work but last year we delayed it by a few weeks and ended up not being allowed to go because of restrictions... Hoping more clarity will emerge soon...
Old 8 Jul 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by shawny122 View Post
We gambled and booked DLP for the summer last weekend when our florida flights got cancelled. I’m really confused about the testing situation too. Travelling with 2 doubled vaccinated adults and 2 young children am I right in thinking we’d all need a test to get into France, the adults would then need a test in France to come home but the children wouldn’t?! And then we’d all need a test back at home on day 2? Or have I got this totally wrong 🤣
How old are the children?
Old 8 Jul 21, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
shawny122
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
How old are the children?
They’re 5 and 9
shawny122 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by shawny122 View Post
They’re 5 and 9
To travel to France everyone aged 11 or over need an antigen test or PCR but antigen is easier.

Edited at 04:18 PM.