Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 10 Jul 21, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Reneejbeatte
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by blondie28143 View Post
Hi!
How will you all find where to get a test done before you get back?
I’m looking to go to my mums house near Seville, but will need to book a test 3 days before coming back to UK.
I’m assuming I could get one at the airport, but not sure on costs.
Have you you been advised of costs?
Thanks in advance 😊
We have booked them on 15minutetests.com 30 euros

2020 All Stars 🌟 🎵 Avanti Resort 2019, DLP 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2017, Art of Animation 2015, International Palms 2013, clarion LBV 2012, Regal Sun 2010, Newport Bay DLP 2009, All Star Movies 2008, Caribbean Beach 2006, Best Western Plaza 2005
Reneejbeatte is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

The whole thing is madness for vaccinated people. We can’t carry on like this. 95% of people still won’t go on holiday.
Old 10 Jul 21, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

My son and his girlfriend flew to Menorca on Wednesday. They stayed over at a Premier Inn near Gatwick the night before and got their LAMP test done at the airport. Results back within 90 mins with the certificate. Very easy and straightforward 👍

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 21, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
peter pan
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Hi we are flying from Manchester on the 27/7 🙏 It’s just my daughter that needs a test so I’m booking the 3 hour PCR and taking her on the 25/7. We only live 20 miles away, I want to make sure I have the certificate in my hand
Old 11 Jul 21, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneybears
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by peter pan View Post
Hi we are flying from Manchester on the 27/7 🙏 It’s just my daughter that needs a test so I’m booking the 3 hour PCR and taking her on the 25/7. We only live 20 miles away, I want to make sure I have the certificate in my hand
Is it collinsons who do the test at the airport? We are similar to you, DD 12 needs the test. We are Liverpool but prepared to drive to Manchester day before for peace of mind.
Disneybears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 21, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MadHatter1
VIP Dibber

MadHatter1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Disneybears View Post
Is it collinsons who do the test at the airport? We are similar to you, DD 12 needs the test. We are Liverpool but prepared to drive to Manchester day before for peace of mind.
No sure we fly from Heathrow but it is Collinsons there so sounds likely.
2017 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - The Return of Three Jedi
2018 Rosen Inn at Pointe (Int. Dr.), HRH (Uni)>. > - Rogue One
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - 12 Parsecs
MadHatter1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leanne1977 View Post
My son and his girlfriend flew to Menorca on Wednesday. They stayed over at a Premier Inn near Gatwick the night before and got their LAMP test done at the airport. Results back within 90 mins with the certificate. Very easy and straightforward 👍
I have booked LAMP tests for my sons, booked them in at man airport drive through the day before our flight, it will be a stressful 90 minutes waiting for the results!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
peter pan
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneybears View Post
It’s Randox that do the test... I think Collinson was a longer return time
Old 13 Jul 21, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

I’m getting confused about which test is required now! I know pcr and lamp are an option, but so many website mention the rapid antigen tests even though I’ve read various times they are not accepted? We are flying with Ryanair who’s website states RAT test are ok, along with the official Spanish tourist website (the one you get your QR code for travel on) The UK gov sites states “rapid antigen tests currently not accepted in most circumstances, see below” then when you read further down it mentions RAT test are accepted? Would save loads of hassle and money if they are accepted. I can’t understand while there are different versions of which tests are acceptable?
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MadHatter1
VIP Dibber

MadHatter1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
I’m getting confused about which test is required now! I know pcr and lamp are an option, but so many website mention the rapid antigen tests even though I’ve read various times they are not accepted? We are flying with Ryanair who’s website states RAT test are ok, along with the official Spanish tourist website (the one you get your QR code for travel on) The UK gov sites states “rapid antigen tests currently not accepted in most circumstances, see below” then when you read further down it mentions RAT test are accepted? Would save loads of hassle and money if they are accepted. I can’t understand while there are different versions of which tests are acceptable?
Does it depend on your reasons for travel?

This site:-
mscbs.gob.es/en/profesio.../nCov/spth.htm

states this:

Persons with a vaccination certificate, that the Ministry of Health recognizes for this purpose, after verification by the health authorities, as well as their accompanying minors (under 12 years of age). For persons resident in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland coming directly from this country, in addition to the vaccination certificate, diagnostic certificates of NAAT tests (nucleic acid amplification tests, e.g.: RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA, HAD, NEAR, CRISPR, SDA... ) will also be considered valid.

So I am assuming a RAT test isn't accepted. I haven't read the Ryanair site though.
2017 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - The Return of Three Jedi
2018 Rosen Inn at Pointe (Int. Dr.), HRH (Uni)>. > - Rogue One
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - 12 Parsecs
MadHatter1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List