Notices

Old 12 Mar 17, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
All caught up. Your hotel choices look amazing! Those Vegas suites, wow! The resort fees suck though, we had the same when we went to New York in 2015. Blasted small print.

Ohhhh I'm so excited for you!
Damn resort fees, sadly unavoidable it seems! Hopefully the hotels will all be worth it (and I shall be stealing all toiletries to get some of my money back I can assure you!)

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Ooh looks lovely! And brand new too, even better
$45 a day 😱
I would expect a full valeting and a car air freshener for that price 😂
Haha I am expecting them to carry be from the car into the hotel on a golden throne for that price, absolute madness!

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Looks like another fab hotel! Will be nice to stay in one so new! That parking charges are just ridiculous though! And people complain about Disney's prices xxx
Haha so true, Disney parking seems an absolute steal in comparison! I shall never complain about parking fees there ever again!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

I have serious trip envy, and serious hotel envy! That place looks super pretty! And sounds like a fab location too xx
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
I have serious trip envy, and serious hotel envy! That place looks super pretty! And sounds like a fab location too xx
Oh trust me once I am back and your trip is fast approaching I will totally be the envious one! I am getting some serious WDW withdrawal symptoms recently!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh trust me once I am back and your trip is fast approaching I will totally be the envious one! I am getting some serious WDW withdrawal symptoms recently!
Haha we're never happy are we
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Love your hotel picks! They all look amazing. I'm learning a lot about resort fees and parking charges too - ouch! Lovely update, very jealous of your fab plans.
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaty
Earning My Ears

Your trip is shaping up really well, but the resort fees and parking fees are insane! Our hotel in Anaheim will be $18/day which seems to be relatively reasonable (!) but I'm still not happy about it haha. I'll be looking to you for tips on our trip
Jaty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Haha we're never happy are we
I'm only happy when I have a countdown ticking away at the bottom of my posts!

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Love your hotel picks! They all look amazing. I'm learning a lot about resort fees and parking charges too - ouch! Lovely update, very jealous of your fab plans.
I'm so excited for all the hotels, after villa stays on our last few trips it is going to be a nice change... and hopefully all the resort fees and parking charges will be worth it!

Originally Posted by Jaty View Post
Your trip is shaping up really well, but the resort fees and parking fees are insane! Our hotel in Anaheim will be $18/day which seems to be relatively reasonable (!) but I'm still not happy about it haha. I'll be looking to you for tips on our trip
Interestingly our Anaheim fees are lowest of all the hotels we are staying in, they just seem to go up and up from there on out!
Old 19 Mar 17, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Finally getting a chance to read through this Lisa, your plans sound fab!

Loving the hotel choices, great idea to do one classic and one new/non-themed hotel in Vegas so you get the best of both worlds. Hard Rock at Palm Springs looks really good too.
Those resort fees though... ouch ! Think I'd rather they just increased the hotel prices than kept adding on the fees.

The Palm Springs tramway looks amazing, never heard of it before but now I want to go haha! The views look great.

Looking forward to following along, not long to go though xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Finally getting a chance to read through this Lisa, your plans sound fab!

Loving the hotel choices, great idea to do one classic and one new/non-themed hotel in Vegas so you get the best of both worlds. Hard Rock at Palm Springs looks really good too.
Those resort fees though... ouch ! Think I'd rather they just increased the hotel prices than kept adding on the fees.

The Palm Springs tramway looks amazing, never heard of it before but now I want to go haha! The views look great.

Looking forward to following along, not long to go though xx
Oh it's so true, I think if the fees were just rolled into the overall price I would be less offended by them!

I am so excited for the Palm Springs Tramway... I just hope my jelly legs don't kick in!

Thanks so much for reading along, I'm so excited to hear your Canada trip is booked... can we expect a trippy?
Old 20 Mar 17, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh it's so true, I think if the fees were just rolled into the overall price I would be less offended by them!

I am so excited for the Palm Springs Tramway... I just hope my jelly legs don't kick in!

Thanks so much for reading along, I'm so excited to hear your Canada trip is booked... can we expect a trippy?
Haha maybe! It'll definitely be a much more laid back trip than our honeymoon, so I wasn't sure it would be that interesting. We are toying with the idea of including a mini road trip though & I love looking back at our last one, so watch this space lol x
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List