Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 5 Feb 20, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile Finding it difficult to plan

For some reason I feel I’ve lost my mojo on planning.
I can look at the busy guide and crowd calendar and can do my ride list but can’t seem to make any kind of plan. Hubby did me one but then I don’t think it’s quite right and I’ve gotta have something so I can’t book fastpasses. I think I’m finding it harder with the restriction of only booing 7 days worth.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

post your plan so far and the dibbers can help you out
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
For some reason I feel I’ve lost my mojo on planning.
I can look at the busy guide and crowd calendar and can do my ride list but can’t seem to make any kind of plan. Hubby did me one but then I don’t think it’s quite right and I’ve gotta have something so I can’t book fastpasses. I think I’m finding it harder with the restriction of only booing 7 days worth.
I totally get this. I think when you have so much rattling around that you know about / would like to do, it can be overwhelming and hard to know where to start. I really struggled to get started this time - we are doing 11 nights Disney but I just kept saying to dh “we just need longer!” In the end I decided to strip it right back and write down a simple wish list... eg a few restaurants I’d be disappointed to miss out on, a few rides I’m desperate to try etc. From there it started to steer me towards which parks I needed to go to... before I knew it I was in full flow, checking the Dibb park hours and busy day guide etc Stick with it, I’m sure your mojo will come back
Old 5 Feb 20, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

I think the busy day guide is a good start point.

If you pick which days are best on what day, then everything else, meals, rides, rest days / other activities can fit into that?

We look at doing mornings to mid afternoons in parks first week and mid after noon to evening and fwks 2nd week. Ish. Wish pool time before / after.
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes I am checking the busy day guide and crossing it with the crowd calendar from touringplans. These can always change same as the opening hours.
As we have annual pass we can only pre book 7 days.

I wanna do 4 rope drops and 3 afternoon-nights. Then leave some time for coming back to do anything else we wanted.

As it’s May we are trying to avoid that last weekend as it’s busy. Can’t remember what the weekend was called.

I can’t do a late night then a rope drop day after cos the kids wouldn’t manage that.

I need to have this sorted before 3rd April as we go on a cruise and then need to book the FP.

My heads all over place
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Post what you have now and we can have a look and try and help.

I sometimes find it easier to decide how many days/evenings I want in each parks then fit it in with the busy days guide. Sometimes Touring Plans and The Busy Days guide conflict with each other so I'd stick to using one. xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

This is what hubby planned. My heads just not there
15th May Day 3. Epcot rope drop
16th May Day 4. Hollywood Studios rope drop
17th May Day 5. Beach
18th May Day 6. Magic kingdom rope drop
19th May Day 7. Florida mall
20th May Day 8. Epcot night- fireworks
21st May Day 9. ?
22nd May 10. Hollywood studios night- fantasmic
23rd May Day 11. ?
24th May Day 12. ?
25th May Day 13. ?
26th May Day 14. Beach
27th May Day 15. Animal kingdom rope drop
28th May Day 16. ?
29th May Day 17. Magic kingdom fireworks
30th May Day 18. ?
31st May Day 19. ?
1st June Day 20. Beach
2nd June Day 21. ?
3rd June Day 22. Check out. Disney springs. Fly home 6pm.

But now there is a villains night on 29th so I don’t think we wanna do MK then.
Old 5 Feb 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

21st - MK
23rd - HS
24th - I'd probably do a waterpark and maybe head to a park in the evening
25th - We're going to have a pool morning and head to a park on the afternoon as it's memorial day so it will be really busy. Hopefully by the afternoon/evening people will be leaving to head home (America)
28th - MK
29th - Epcot
30th - HS
31st - AK
2nd - Keep as a free day to whichever park you feel you need to revisit

These are based on the busy days guide but also trying to make sure you aren't doing the same parks the next day. I also changed the 29th with it being the villains event. Hope this helps a little x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Cos it’s annual pass I can only choose 7 days
Old 5 Feb 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
21st - MK
23rd - HS
24th - I'd probably do a waterpark and maybe head to a park in the evening
25th - We're going to have a pool morning and head to a park on the afternoon as it's memorial day so it will be really busy. Hopefully by the afternoon/evening people will be leaving to head home (America)
28th - MK
29th - Epcot
30th - HS
31st - AK
2nd - Keep as a free day to whichever park you feel you need to revisit

These are based on the busy days guide but also trying to make sure you aren't doing the same parks the next day. I also changed the 29th with it being the villains event. Hope this helps a little x
We would probably go to blizzard beach 3 times also but we don’t tend to schedule that. Just do it on a “rest day”