Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 2 Nov 19, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Shaz313
Trying for More Ears

I don’t understand online it says non Disney resort stayers get to book fast passes online 30 days prior at 12pm our time I’ve just checked for the 2nd of December and it’s already open I think 12pm is the wrong time they become available to us
Shaz313 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shaz313 View Post
I don’t understand online it says non Disney resort stayers get to book fast passes online 30 days prior at 12pm our time I’ve just checked for the 2nd of December and it’s already open I think 12pm is the wrong time they become available to us
It's because our clocks went back last week but the US don't go back till this evening/in the morning so there's only 4 hours difference. So today you can book your FP at 11am but tomorrow it'll be back to 12pm x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jen10
Excited about Disney

Id cut out the shopping , with our crappy exchange rate you aren't going to save that much cash, and everything thats on sale over there you can get at home anyway. Id rather spend the extra time enjoying the magic of the parks / resorts. I also wouldn't bother doing the Disney Party, for a first time visit its too much, you will have enough to try and fit i without it. I would plan your day around the busy day guides, its a shame you picked such a busy time for your first visit , but I suppose its done now, so just make the best of it
jen10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneyfangirl01 View Post
Some people put a hell of a lot of time into there Itinerates I am very doubtful anyone is going to want to or know you family enough to make one for you.

you would better finishing one and asking for advice around it or asking what others with similar family situations would do.

there is plenty for kids to do in universal but 11 days isn't very much time to shoe horn everything in. Start with the thing you absolutely have to do - I.e the Crayola thing and build the rest around them. remember rest time, especially with little ones.
Not true on here