Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 15 Apr 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

What a great report and so useful for anyone looking for QSDP ideas.
I really don't think the weight gain has been too bad, not considering all the lovely goodies you have tried. Hope you are getting over those Disney blues.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
Awesome last post thank you!

We have experienced the exact same drinks service on the return flight with both BA and Virgin. On a night flight (even if it leaves at like 5pm) they assume people will be sleeping after the meal service so they won't bring the drinks trolley down again. They often won't bring the duty free one down either and will just pass through the cabin asking if anyone wants anything. However if you ask them when they are free you can always get more drinks as they will still have a full bar to use.
Part of that answer is based on my experience working as cabin crew in the past as well! In addition to the drinks trolley being disruptive to sleeping pax, it takes effort to put it together so its easier to just not bring it down when most people don't want anything.
Aww thank you So DH was right lol (not that he has to know) I did asked for a coke but they didn't bring it. It was no biggie though. I survived lol. More cheesed of that the don't offer a tropical colada
Originally Posted by Bellesdream View Post
Thank you so much for your trip report it has been brilliant. We have 12 days on the QSDP in August and cannot wait- even more after seeing your food! We had the DDP last time and we really didn't get to eat enough of the QSDP meals and felt we missed out!
I know have way too many places to eat and not enough time!
Polite pig and the salmon looks so good!
Hope the Disney blues aren't too bad!
Thanks . The PP salmon was delicious hope you enjoy your holiday

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Great report, thanks again for taking the time whilst on your holiday to update it... it’s very much appreciated!

I’ve certainly made some note for our trip in September.

Any luck with the cheap flights?
Thanks I am so glad it has been useful. I was a bit apprehensive about keeping up with it but it has been great to document I hope your holiday goes well
Missed the cheap flights. I am kicking myself now but do have important things to buy like beds lol.
I guess I could sleep on the floor so I can go to Disney can't I? I haven't given up hope yet though hopefully perfect deal for me will come along.

Is it bad that I am considering booking a room just in case I can find flights

Originally Posted by Disney Planning View Post
What a great report and so useful for anyone looking for QSDP ideas.
I really don't think the weight gain has been too bad, not considering all the lovely goodies you have tried. Hope you are getting over those Disney blues.
Thanks. I agree about the weight gain that's if I can stop eating the remaining goodies like I'm still at Disney lolThink those Disney blues will stay until I'm booked again. I am a woman on a mission (It could be a very slow mission lol)
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for completing, my partner and I have looked at each daily update and been with you the whole way through, it’s become part of our evening routine. I’m so looking forward to our trip now to experience the QSDP ourselves. I think the weight gain is ok - I bet most of it will be gone in a week! I gained 7lbs in 2 weeks staying offsite so I dread to think what it’ll be onsite with the QSDP 🙈
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nats1211 View Post
Thanks for completing, my partner and I have looked at each daily update and been with you the whole way through, it’s become part of our evening routine. I’m so looking forward to our trip now to experience the QSDP ourselves. I think the weight gain is ok - I bet most of it will be gone in a week! I gained 7lbs in 2 weeks staying offsite so I dread to think what it’ll be onsite with the QSDP 🙈
Thanks .Glad you both enjoyed it You really deserve this trip. I hope you have a great time with lots of fun and lots of tasty food.
Need to stop eating the food to lose some of that weight lol.
I had a chicken dinner with veg and an apple in between the treats though so at least I have some nutrients lol
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Loved every minute of your report . It’s helped me with my recouperation lol . Some great food and lots of 5 a day lol. Looking forward to ours now but still cant decide on any adrs .
Keep us posted if you rebook and good luck with the house . It’s stunning and I hope you have many happy years there x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Loved every minute of your report . It’s helped me with my recouperation lol . Some great food and lots of 5 a day lol. Looking forward to ours now but still cant decide on any adrs .
Keep us posted if you rebook and good luck with the house . It’s stunning and I hope you have many happy years there x
Awww Thanks, You have been a massive part of my whole Disney Onsite journey when we were scrambling for a booking.
Hope you manage to choose your ADR's and have a great holiday. I can't wait to hear how your time goes.
Old 15 Apr 19, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Loved your report. Hope you are enjoying your haul, and remembering your holiday as you eat it.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Your report has been simply fabulous. I’ve been missing the updates since your return. Hope everything is good with the house. Thank-you!
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great report, 5 stars nuff said
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks again for this report, have loved reading it 😊 I have been doing my own pre trip report for this year (my 2nd attempt at one!) but never yet managed a live trippie - maybe you have inspired me 😄 I think 6lbs is quite fair for 3 weeks- when we went to the Canaries last July I put on (*voice falls to whisper*) 9lbs in 12 days! 😱 Anyway, good luck with planning the next trip and as you said hopefully sooner rather than later 👌
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List