Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 3 Nov 19, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
USA Here I Come
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Central London Hotel with 3 kids

Does anyone know of any central London hotels for 2 adults and 3 kids in one room (kids age 8, 6 and 3). Have been searching and searching but not getting anywhere.

We don't need anything posh as long as it's safe and clean.

Bonus points if it has a lift/otherwise accessbile and has parking but I'm not asking for miracles 🤣.

Thank you!
USA Here I Come is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

How about Airbnb. I think there are quite a few apartments available in London.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

One thing with many london hotels is that on a lot of the booking sites they only quote 2A 2C as this is based on 2 double beds. So start by looking at those and if you find one you like contact the hotel direct and ask if they can put a roll away bed in for you. Many will but don't advertise it. I do know the hilton metropole does have large rooms which can sleep 8 i think. You may also want to check out apartments homeaway
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

Have you tried the Marlin ? Apartment hotel in London - several location but only seen the one near me on Westminster Bridge Road. Very smart and walkable to most places
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

We often use Premier Inns and book a family room (kids 10, 8 and 5) and the kids sleep sideways in the double bed. The little one is only small so used to be in a cot until aged 3.
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

We stayed at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge with our kids, main reason it has a pool
evergreen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
We stayed at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge with our kids, main reason it has a pool
That’s my local The Florentine ! plus I get 50% discount in their Spa - fab pool (and to have one in Central London is rare )
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
That’s my local The Florentine ! plus I get 50% discount in their Spa - fab pool (and to have one in Central London is rare )
We didn’t want to be out late with them so it was great for a dip (think kids had to be out the pool by 8 ) lovely hotel wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again
Old 3 Nov 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
We didn’t want to be out late with them so it was great for a dip (think kids had to be out the pool by 8 ) lovely hotel wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again
It’s where the love island contestants stay when filming at local TV studios - always great fun and live bands at weekend is a bonus . It’s a little gem that hotel
Old 3 Nov 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

We've just stayed in the Premier Inn in Leicester Square. We had a family room which was a double and 2 singles, it's was large enough for another bed so might be worth a call.
It's a brilliant location and was surprisingly quiet for overlooking Leicester Square, we weren't disturbed at any point from inside or outside!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List