Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 16 Nov 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
newbietoon
Earning My Ears

14 Days May 20 WDW itinerary

Ok so thanks to the super awesome helpful peeps on here i think I almost have my two weeks mapped out! Busy sorting ADRs on this basis hence sorting now. Seen few others with similar dates which is very handy.

Staying two weeks at WL myself and wife with three kids (5-9) and two grandparents.

We have aimed for one park a day with flexibility on going late (kids like lie in) most Days.

Please pick away, first time ever and appreciate any advice.

Monday 18th MAGIC KINGDOM

Tuesday HOLLYWOOD

Wednesday EPCOT CENTRE

Thursday TYPHOON LAGOON

Friday ANIMAL KINGDOM

Saturday MAGIC KINGDOM

Sunday BLIZZARD BEACH

Monday memorial day ANIMAL KINGDOM

Tuesday HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Wednesday EPCOT CENTRE

Thursday MAGIC KINGDOM

Friday EPCOT CENTRE Very much changeable this one but thinking just morning then shopping after

Saturday MAGIC KINGDOM

Sunday tbc probably water park in morning as go home in afternoon
newbietoon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tesh11
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We are there for the same 2 weeks as you, what I’ve noticed from our itinerary is that you don’t seem to be taking advantage of any morning EMH is that intentional?
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
newbietoon
Earning My Ears

We aren’t planning on being at parks for entire days so think we should have enough time as is, also read some places can be a bit busier due to being more of a destination when Emh.

Used a couple of crowd predictors and also very possible might swop
Some days around so we still might but will await and see if any others feel strongly one way or another.

Thanks
newbietoon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tesh11
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by newbietoon View Post
We aren’t planning on being at parks for entire days so think we should have enough time as is, also read some places can be a bit busier due to being more of a destination when Emh.

Used a couple of crowd predictors and also very possible might swop
Some days around so we still might but will await and see if any others feel strongly one way or another.

Thanks
Yes with the crowd calendars they generally put EMH parks as the busiest, we never do full days generally first week it’s mornings in parks as we will be awake so early and 2nd week evenings either side of that it will be pool time/Disney springs.
Hope you have a fab time! ADRs for us are Monday! We fly the 16th though, looks like yours will be Tuesday?!
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

hi, to increase the chances of Slinky/Mickeys Railroad FP+ with times you might want. I would put HS days at least 4/5 into the trip. A lot of FP+ will be gone by the Tuesday.
If that is a priority for you.

BB on a Sunday according to the dibb planner that is not recommended. Weekends and water parks might be busy.

Plan looks good though.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
newbietoon
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Tesh11 View Post
Yes with the crowd calendars they generally put EMH parks as the busiest, we never do full days generally first week it’s mornings in parks as we will be awake so early and 2nd week evenings either side of that it will be pool time/Disney springs.
Hope you have a fab time! ADRs for us are Monday! We fly the 16th though, looks like yours will be Tuesday?!
Yep Tuesday is ADR day. Serious effort required on that for planning but hopefully almost there and be posting that in adr soon for feedback. Gl to us both
Old 17 Nov 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
newbietoon
Earning My Ears

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AliceCooper9 View Post
hi, to increase the chances of Slinky/Mickeys Railroad FP+ with times you might want. I would put HS days at least 4/5 into the trip. A lot of FP+ will be gone by the Tuesday.
If that is a priority for you.

BB on a Sunday according to the dibb planner that is not recommended. Weekends and water parks might be busy.

Plan looks good though.
Thanks will take a look. Wanted to make sure days in parks about right, do you mean we should have more days at HS or just have them closer together.

BB we might move as saw weekends busy but due to memorial weekend everywhere will be quite busy then and just doesn’t fit into a mid week slot as it stands but gonna relook at it.

Appreciate all the info
Old 17 Nov 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Slinky Dog and FOP are most popular rides. The people who arrive before you will have already had their 60 days FP window so all the FP+ for those 2 rides will be limited.

So to maximise your chances put HS days at the end of your trip or at least 5 days into it.

If you use the FP availability tool
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/fas...ailability.php
or touringplans/hollywood-s...s-availability

If you check availability after 60 days ie 61,62 days etc Slinky will be gone.

For my trip in August Slinky FP+ was gone for the first 6 days of the holiday and FOP was 4 days.

Mickey Railroad will probably be out by May and if it has FP+ it will be the most popular ride. Keeping HS at end of trip again will maximise your chances.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post

I think you are correct to have more visits to Magic Kingdom than anywhere else, but two of them are on Saturdays, the busiest day of the week; I would swap one or possibly both of those to another day. I also would not go to a waterpark at the weekend.

Also agree with PP that planning HS on the second day means you only have one chance of getting a FP for Slinky Dog later on in your trip, your chances are close to zero for second day. I think I got it on day three in September but in February I could not get it until day six! I would bring Epcot and Typhoon lagoon forward and then slot HS in on the Thursday, possibly even Friday and bring AK forward as well.

My only other observation is that you have three visits to Epcot and two to each of HS and AK. I would cut back on Epcot, it has a handful of rides and the pavilion which is primarily shops and eateries. I think I would probably do an extra HS day now it has Toy Story and GE open I think it warrants the extra time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
newbietoon
Earning My Ears

Awesome tip, anyone new to this who like me hadn’t factored in worrying about the fast pass planning yet this is a huge help. As I hadn’t looked into them yet didn’t realise that the fp available for full stay duration once 60 day mark, more work required! Thanks

Originally Posted by AliceCooper9 View Post
Slinky Dog and FOP are most popular rides. The people who arrive before you will have already had their 60 days FP window so all the FP+ for those 2 rides will be limited.

So to maximise your chances put HS days at the end of your trip or at least 5 days into it.

If you use the FP availability tool
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/fas...ailability.php
or touringplans/hollywood-s...s-availability

If you check availability after 60 days ie 61,62 days etc Slinky will be gone.

For my trip in August Slinky FP+ was gone for the first 6 days of the holiday and FOP was 4 days.

Mickey Railroad will probably be out by May and if it has FP+ it will be the most popular ride. Keeping HS at end of trip again will maximise your chances.