Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Jun 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

Of course there are worse off than you and others going through an equally bad time. It doesn’t make it any easier does it? I was talking to a colleague about that very thing yesterday. It’s natural and human to feel the way you do right now, you’ve had a horrible time. Allow yourself a little self pity, you’ve earned it! I lost my parents three months apart. It was 10 years ago but I still feel an emptiness in my life. Fingers crossed you get the holiday you so deserve.
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

Sending you a hug, sounds like you need it. Hope your holiday goes well - you deserve it. Hope your year gets better.
I will be glad when this year is over. Last year was bad, but this year is worst.
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thank you all for your amazing replies and words I really do appreciate all of them. I am exhausted so I’m going to sleep and hope I wake with a better outlook. Wish I could give you all a hug xxxx
Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

I’m so, so sorry you’re having such a bad year. Sometimes it gets to the point where even little things going wrong can feel disastrous, never mind the awful things you’ve suffered. Take a deep breath, you are stronger than you think. There are some things in life you can’t control. Sending you huge virtual hugs and I hope you have some support at home. Come back and vent on The Dibb any time you need to and keep us posted xxx
Old 20 Jun 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

I think you have a right to be upset don’t apologise I hope it all works out
Old 20 Jun 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm sorry to hear that things are tough. I've been going through some difficulties and saw this which this struck a chord.
I'm not religious so not sure on the quote but the words helped me, I hope they help you.
Wishing you a happy holiday.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You've had such a rough time I'm not surprised you're upset.
Really hope you can go on holiday as it sounds like you need it.
Old 21 Jun 19, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks everyone I woke up feeling a lot better. I am just trying to make sure my kids have the best holiday ever they have been through too much. It’s so nice that I can come here and feel so much support from people who don’t even know me. You are all right I can’t change what’s going to happen I just have to make sure I deal with it.
You are all amazing and I hope for only good things for you all and your families x
Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Your kids would have a fab time in a tent In Devon! Kids just want their parents.

You will be Ok, I promise x
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Sounds like a hellish year so far!
I really feel for you.

You aren't alone, I'm sure we've all had times where everything just gets too much.

I remember once bursting into tears when I spilt a cup of tea on my desk.
The tea wasn't the real issue, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back.
After a good (long) cry, I remember it felt almost like a weight had been lifted.
Things were clearer again the next day and I felt silly for having cried over spilt tea, but something in me just snapped and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I hope you all have an amazing holiday together, sounds like you really deserve it.

Sending lots of love your way.
xx
DisneyStacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List