Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Sep 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I'm surprised there are so many people who suffer like this too, thought it was just me. I've felt rubbish for a few days and feel like I may have a bladder infection because I keep running to the loo to pee, having a horrible pain in my lower tummy and back. Husband said it's nerves and the worry but I'm going to go to Boots on my lunchbreak today to see if I can pick up a test, ease my mind a bit because I'll just keep fretting otherwise.

I also see that there's a storm (and potentially more) coming over Florida over the next few days, which has sent my anxiety skyrocketing.

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kpzorse View Post
I'm surprised there are so many people who suffer like this too, thought it was just me. I've felt rubbish for a few days and feel like I may have a bladder infection because I keep running to the loo to pee, having a horrible pain in my lower tummy and back. Husband said it's nerves and the worry but I'm going to go to Boots on my lunchbreak today to see if I can pick up a test, ease my mind a bit because I'll just keep fretting otherwise.

I also see that there's a storm (and potentially more) coming over Florida over the next few days, which has sent my anxiety skyrocketing.
I hadn’t seen that. I deleted the CNN app cos I kept getting notifications and once the hurricane moved I was getting TRUMP updates.
I’ve looked at the weather and it shows storms for most of the time we are there but that’s par for the course.
Had banging head and stomach ache today. My friend at work keeps saying how grumpy and quiet I am but I’m just trying to get my work done and I suppose I must be a bit withdrawn ☹️. But I think partly one wrong word and I’ll burst into tears.
Having my nails done tonight so that will be fun girly chats and gossip so hopefully my mood improves.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
I hadn’t seen that. I deleted the CNN app cos I kept getting notifications and once the hurricane moved I was getting TRUMP updates.
I’ve looked at the weather and it shows storms for most of the time we are there but that’s par for the course.
Had banging head and stomach ache today. My friend at work keeps saying how grumpy and quiet I am but I’m just trying to get my work done and I suppose I must be a bit withdrawn ☹️. But I think partly one wrong word and I’ll burst into tears.
Having my nails done tonight so that will be fun girly chats and gossip so hopefully my mood improves.
I'm hoping the storm comes to nothing, but still worried about flight delays etc as we had our flights cancelled back in 2017 due to Irma. Again, just another reason I feel so run down I'm sure. The worry about that sort of thing. Hopefully everything will be ok though.

Hope your head and stomach get better!

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

I'm exactly the same, OP! I feel so anxious the week before we go as I'm packing and trying to make sure I don't forget anything. And then the morning of travelling, I sometimes give myself a panic attack by worrying about the travelling and if it'll go well! SOOO annoying, and yet so hard to keep myself calm and not feel that way. I've now started something called mindfulness - I'm hoping it'll help calm my nerves for our next big trip at the end of the month.
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Originally Posted by nothingless View Post
I'm exactly the same, OP! I feel so anxious the week before we go as I'm packing and trying to make sure I don't forget anything. And then the morning of travelling, I sometimes give myself a panic attack by worrying about the travelling and if it'll go well! SOOO annoying, and yet so hard to keep myself calm and not feel that way. I've now started something called mindfulness - I'm hoping it'll help calm my nerves for our next big trip at the end of the month.
I'm the same I think I'm going to have to go back to regular meditation because I found that really helps, but you know how it is, as soon as you start to feel better you stop keeping up with it. I'll have to try again.

Old 13 Sep 19, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kpzorse View Post
I'm hoping the storm comes to nothing, but still worried about flight delays etc as we had our flights cancelled back in 2017 due to Irma. Again, just another reason I feel so run down I'm sure. The worry about that sort of thing. Hopefully everything will be ok though.

Hope your head and stomach get better!
Thankyou head was banging all day yesterday but work wise I got to the point of “I don’t care I’ll do what I can and what I can’t will be here when I get back! ” Luckily it’s the beginning of the month with not much really that can be done when I’m back so I’ll hopefully have time to catch up.
Had nails done last night so feel a little more organised. Dd has started with a cold though and she felt gritty all day at work yesterday hope it doesn’t amount to much!
I’m trying to think I’m excited not nervous 😂😂 as I sit here making a list of things I want to do when I finish at dinner today.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 19, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
I’m trying to think I’m excited not nervous 😂😂 as I sit here making a list of things I want to do when I finish at dinner today.
You've got one more day to feel stressed and then you'll be on your hols! Have an amazing time.