Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 25 Nov 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

When I rang, the recorded message was talking about delayed copies in the post with a promise that Royal Mail have promised to do better! They said contact them if an issue hasn't arrived by the time the schedule starts. Cannot remember exactly what it said but its the first thing when you ring the number.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
When I rang, the recorded message was talking about delayed copies in the post with a promise that Royal Mail have promised to do better! They said contact them if an issue hasn't arrived by the time the schedule starts. Cannot remember exactly what it said but its the first thing when you ring the number.
Thank you hopefully it turns up today, we have been in Isolation for just over a week and I have decided once I get out I am posting all the Christmas gifts early this year. I think Royal Mail will be exceptionally busy.
Old 27 Nov 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Turned up yesterday x
Old 27 Nov 20, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Turned up yesterday x
Yes our first one arrived yesterday, is it safe now to cancel the standing order?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Ours has just come through the door.. I now have 4 issues left to receive as they sent one out early with the mistake on dates.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Yes our first one arrived yesterday, is it safe now to cancel the standing order?
Yes I have cancelled mine before this one arrived x
Old 3 Dec 20, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Amazing-Grace
Imagineer

Amazing-Grace's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Just to make you all aware, £49.40 has been taken from my bank today, even though it says £1 initially and then a 6 monthly DD. Just about to ring them
Old 3 Dec 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I'm confused I'm sure there were posts on this at the end of last week and I posted that I have phoned and they were refunding, but they are gone? ? not sure why...

If you have been charged they will cancel and refund you. My refund took about 5 days to appear but it did.

Old 7 Dec 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
I'm confused I'm sure there were posts on this at the end of last week and I posted that I have phoned and they were refunding, but they are gone? ? not sure why...

If you have been charged they will cancel and refund you. My refund took about 5 days to appear but it did.
There are 2 radio times threads so I think your post will be in the other thread.. The same happened to me. Charged full price. Rang up to cancel and got the third degree. Luckily I cancelled my direct debit and the bank reversed the payment. Then got a letter from radio times saying they couldn’t take the payment - lol
I’ve now received the last 2 issues so not a clue what they are up to!
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 20, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
quartergill
VIP Dibber

I think if you can get your hands on 6 Christmas editions from the 1980’s you will be able to work out what they will be showing on the BBC this Christmas.
quartergill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List