Taking the Young Adults to Disney June 2017 Day 14 Epcot and Home

Previous - Day 13 Wild Florida/SeaWorld/Hollywood Studios

The Cast

Hubby - Richard (44) Joint Planner

Me - Teresa (46) Main Planner with plenty of spreadsheets

DS1 - Daniel (20) Can't be without my phone

DS2- Joshua (18) Desperate to go

Tuesday 13th June - Epcot and Going Home

It's our last day, so we are sad today. We had our Disney Magical Express notification through our door yesterday and pick up time is 3pm. We had also checked in on-line last night on the Virgin Atlantic website. We finish our last bits of packing before taking the suitcases down to double check the weight.

We then take them to luggage services so they can look after them until 3pm.

At 11am we get the bus into Epcot, we have to hurry though as our FP for Test Track is due to expire at 11:25am and we make it just in time.

Next we do our Spaceship Earth FP, but the interactive bit at the end didn't work for us. Afterwards we head to Club Cool for a drinks tester but make sure we don't drink Beverley.

We take some photographs of Epcot,

before heading to our last FP of the holiday which is for the Epcot Character Spot, I booked this in case we didn't really see any of the Mickey Characters.

We also get in some last minute Epcot Photos & Memory Maker photos.

At 2pm we catch the bus back to All Star Sports for the last time and retrieve our luggage. Time to share those crisps I got from Earl of Sandwich the other day and finish my Busch Gardens cookie from the first day!

The Magical Express is early as it starts to rain, so he stops under the cover so we don't get wet. He picks up from the other two All Star Resorts before heading to the Airport.

We go through Bag Drop and Security, picking up our boarding passes. We pop into the SeaWorld shop and I pick up the SeaWorld Teddy that I couldn't get the other day because of the fire alarm. Once the shops are done we head to McDonalds for a meal before getting on the plane, just in case we fall asleep and don't have any dinner.

The Plane that is supposed to leave an hour before hours is still there, turns out they have to steal our plane for whatever reason. They leave an hour late, so we have to board later and we leave half an hour late. However we do catch up and arrive back in England on time. We pop into Mcdonald's for breakfast to wake us up before that long drive home, the best part was going to pick the cats up, but they didn't seem interested in us when we got there. However, since being home, they don't want to be apart from us.

We got so much done on our holiday, very impressed, there were arguments, but of course there would be, at times we were tired, but the arguments were little.

We spent a lot of time at the 4 Water Parks where we could, as we enjoyed them all for various reasons. There were things we didn't do, but you can only do so much and we did more than we could have dreamed of.

The weather at times was disheartening, but we managed to swap stuff around and just make the most of it. Crowds were also heavier than June 2014, but I think the worst of this was at Hollywood Studios, probably because it is only half a park it seemed worse.

Thank you for reading my trip report, I hope it was informative and interesting

As I type up this last day, my youngest son has just arrived in Tenerife and my older son is off to Alton Towers for a couple of nights tomorrow, staying at his girlfriends tonight. So after all that time together, hubby and I are now alone

We did have the most amazing holiday!
Pop Century May 07 + All Star Sports March 06
La Quinta Inn Lakeside March 05
Taggie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 17, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Really enjoyed your report thanks for sharing.
Old 4 Jul 17, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
MomaBin
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful holiday. It sounds fantastic. I love your detail and am really impressed with your flexibility. I've picked up some good tips and I've also got a better understanding of Uber's which has removed any concerns I may have had for our upcoming trip. I am genuinely going to miss my late night fix xx
MomaBin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 17, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Beanie1
Proud to wear my Ears

Really enjoyed your report. You packed in so much. Glad you had a lovely time. X

Edited at 12:04 AM.
Beanie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 17, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
charandcubby
slightly serious Dibber

lovely report, thanks for sharing
June/July 2011 TLV, Nov/Dec 2011 LBV
May/June 2001 RPM, Sept 2005 BWL
charandcubby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 17, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Great report, I've enjoyed reading along. You certainly fitted loads in
Old 4 Jul 17, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Thank you for sharing with us xxx

I'd have been gutted at the cat's indifference lol.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 17, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I've enjoyed reading along, you certainly have packed a lot into your holiday. Thanks for sharing your trip.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 17, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I've really enjoyed reading your trippie. Thanks for sharing your holiday with us. I'm impressed at how much you have got done. It sounds like you all had a fab time.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 17, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Really enjoyed your report, thanks for sharing. I can't believe just how much you guys packed into your holiday, beauty of taking older kids I suppose! You've got me mega excited for our trip now next month 😁🤗
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List