Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 23 Apr 19, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
GoldenAvalanche
Imagineer

Tesco clubcard vouchers & Hard Rock Hotel

I am hoping to use clubcard vouchers to reduce the cost of our stay at the Hard Rock Hotel. Firstly, has anyone done this, I couldn't see this hotel in their list of exclusions but wanted to check. Secondly, I am assuming I can't book now and apply vouchers later? We are not going until June 2020 so I want to keep saving as many vouchers as I can, but a bit apprehensive as to how late to leave booking. Lastly, if I am part paying with vouchers, do I have to pay for the rest of the hotel at the time of booking?

Thanks!
GoldenAvalanche is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Going back
Helping Donald

Mobile

They are included, you have to follow the link on the club card website. The most you can exchange is £250 of vouchers. Cant help with paying of balance as we havent booked yet!
Going back is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

You can book Hard Rock using Clubcard vouchers. As said you must follow the link to hotels.com given in the email. You have to pay the total at time of booking. You cannot use vouchers to pay for the taxes. If you do a dummy booking in hotels.com first and go through as if to book it details on the right hand side how much the room charge is and how much the taxes etc are. That way you know how many vouchers to exchange first.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
GoldenAvalanche
Imagineer

Thanks both that's great
GoldenAvalanche is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Let us know how you get on as although we have not booked our next trip I am planning to do this with Royal Pacific, I have started saving my vouchers.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Abbysmum
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm just waiting for my latest clubcard points to go through then will be booking also. I got a Tesco Clubcard credit card purposely to get extra points for HRH.
Abbysmum is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

It's so easy we did this 2017 for HRH
I've just booked RPR this year through club card room was 320 ish I paid 42 quid
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

How far in advance can you book with hotels.com? Either every day is booked up for next Summer or they haven't released their allocation yet.
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I just booked HRH for August 2020 and used £60 of Clubcard vouchers (£180 off) to part pay.
Old 25 Apr 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Maybe it's just Disney hotels that are not available atm
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List