Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 24 May 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sbchannel
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Cirque Du Soleil refund

Had anyone actually been refunded by Cirque for Drawn to Life?

I received an email saying I would be refunded within 30 days of performance date, we are at day 26 now, just wondering if anyone had actually received their money yet?
sbchannel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post

Nope. I have been requesting my refund for two months. I have had the 30 day story, I have also been told that they are trying to find me an alternative show and I have been told that Disney should refund. I am several days past my 30 days now, so probably need to retry again or start chargeback.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Nothing yet. We are just 20 days after show date so will wait until after the 30 before doing anything.
Old 28 May 20, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I emailed “Cirque” yesterday and this was the reply.

“Bonjour, Thank you for your message! Currently the refund requests are being sent manually to the department in charge, it will not be automatic after 30 days of the show.”
Old 28 May 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

Our show was for the 5th May I contacted them via email in April and was told it will be 30 days after the performance, i will wait until then before emailing again as I even though we have booked to go next May i really need the refund now
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sara_toga View Post
I emailed “Cirque” yesterday and this was the reply.

“Bonjour, Thank you for your message! Currently the refund requests are being sent manually to the department in charge, it will not be automatic after 30 days of the show.”
Thanks for this, I was going to wait for the 30 days but have now sent them an email to prompt them to get started on the refund.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
RockTheDots
slightly serious Dibber

RockTheDots's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I've received a refund. We had tickets for the 16th April show. I had the email saying I would automatically receive a refund 30 days after the show and the money was returned to my credit card on 6th May - so about 3 weeks after the show date. Sorry to hear others haven't been as lucky.
Disneyland: 2022 (Trip report: LA & Aulani), 2023
DCL: Magic x2, Dream, Wish (booked for 2024!), Fantasy and Wonder (booked for 2025!)
RockTheDots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post

A welcome update. I have had a refund this morning, this is 37 days after the performance would have been (21st April) and over two months since I first requested it.

I am not convinced it would have been refunded had I not written to the Las Vegas email. The contact email I had for my booking responded with nonsense about it being a matter for Disney and trying to book me another show!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
Thanks for this, I was going to wait for the 30 days but have now sent them an email to prompt them to get started on the refund.
Our date was the 6th of May but I will email again after the 30 days!
Old 2 Jun 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just received our refund 26 days after show date.