Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Jul 20, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Went to bed on sad news last night, please light a candle

my son is 21 and for the last 6 years has been friends with a lovely lad in indiana who he met on the X box playing online, racing each other via need for speed and sharing their love of cars.
Though the last 6 years he has become friends with Paycin's friends also and the 4 of them was coming over next year to finally meet up but most importantly paycin was who I have also spoken to over the years "hello reece's mom!" "Hello Paycin! ". Saturday the 4 lads all graduated and paycin was due to then work alongside with his grandad in a automotive workshop. One of the 4 lads threw graduation party Saturday night and his dad heavy of alcohol brought out his shot gun and started throwing it around, and then shot Paysin dead accidently. Reece shared the news with us in floods of tears last night and I wished at that moment in time he was living home again where he could have lots of cuddles. so sad to think he won't get to wake up in the morning after graduation and think "I did it! I graduated!"

Paycin's friends and class mates who he graduated and family are taking candles tonight to the school where they graduated for a ceremony.
Reece is now making plans to go over to Indiana next year to meet up with the other 3 lads and say good bye to Paycin. He is going to take a drive in his car as the family have said they are going to keep it and reece will finish the design off with the decals/stickers both he and Paycin had made together of Paycin's car on the game that he will now not get to finish himself.

Please join me and light a candle at 9pm this evening if you have one.

Edited at 04:59 PM.
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh how terrible and how sad 😢
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

How sad,that's so awful. RIP
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
missy E
Imagineer

missy E's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Awful.

Thoughts sent out for your DS & his friends.

The boys friends father will shoulder this until his grave. I hate Americas love of guns and again this proves my strong feelings on this are justified.

A waste of a life, stay strong all of you x

Edited at 08:51 AM.
missy E is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Baggie Bird
Imagineer

What a terrible waste of a young life RIP

1999 Villa Davenport Lakes, 2001 Villa Windsor Palms
2003 with friends in LBV 2005/2006, 2007 Villa Southern Dunes, 2008 Villa Greater Groves, 2009 Bally's Vegas Villa - Hampton Lakes, 2010 Blue Heron Beach Resort, 2011 Dibb Townhouse Regal Palms 2015 Heron Villa High Grove
Baggie Bird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

oh my gosh thats sad, im so sorry. That's a beautiful thing that your son is doing, a very touching and heartfelt thing to do x
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

How awful & tragic 😢so sad for you & your son to find this out xx
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a terrible waste of a life. So very sorry.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So very sad. ☹️
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Such sad news.😢 x
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List