Notices

View Poll Results: do you have a case on your current smart phone ?
yes 331 95.66%
no 15 4.34%
Voters: 346. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23 Mar 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

I have a very cheap but very lovely teal blue, tactile false leather case with room for a couple of credit cards and a note or 2, has a wrist loop and a butterfly design, the back folds so you can stand up your phone on the table with it - £3.50 off ebay.

I really love it - and I am sooo not a phone person.
WhereIBelong is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
I do but it annoys me that I need to. So I buy a phone at great expensive and the first thing I have to do is buy something to protect it and then add a screen protector. These should be built into the phone in the first place.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
TGT
Apprentice Imagineer

Another vote for an armoured case - always dropping it, not lost one yet (jinx myself now) - but as someone else said without the case it feels weird in your hand - no way to grip it and mine has a small stand on the back so if I watch youtube it can stand up on it's own

Di Gorton
http://www.villasoutherndunes.com

Villa Southern Dunes

Modern Disney-themed villa in the Southern Dunes golf community * Private heated west-facing pool * Sleeps 10* Room for all with sofa, dining & poolside seating for 10 * 2 ensuite doubles (king & queen) * 2 Disney-themed twins * 2 Lounges * 7 Flatscreen TVs * Great games room & amazing dressing up rail

Click >here< to see our Dibb Advert
Email: info@villasoutherndunes.com Florida State License: DWE6312923

TGT is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I have a red iPhone 8. I wanted a case but I loved that my phone was red so I bought a clear case.

I had had the phone about 2 hours when I tripped on a step and it went flying landing on concrete. Luckily it was unscathed. So I will stick to using a case. I also have a tempered glass screen protector. You can get them in b&m or home bargains for a few pounds. I don’t even notice they are on anymore.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mo&Chris
VIP Dibber

Yes, plus a tempered glass screen protector. I have a Oneplus 3. I tend to pick phones based on functionality, not appearance, so adding a case is my way or personalising it. Plus I can swap it out as I choose.

Currently have a cherry red back case on mine, with a Black Stone Cherry logo phone pop.

/Mo
Mo&Chris is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

I always order a case ready for getting a new phone. I normally go for a clear one so that the phone can be seen beneath it. It has to be a soft case and not a hard smooth one as I find I drop those more.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I did have a case a Stitch one but my phone was such a pretty shade of pale gold I didn't cover it. Lesson learned.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

All the tut floating around in my handbag I'd be foolish not to have a case on my phone, it would be scratched to bits within days... Due a new phone anytime now and that phone will also have a case once I've decided what I'm gonna get
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post

StilGut real leather case.

What's a phone without a case, say I? It's like yin without yang, it upsets the balance and natural order.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

I always use an Otterbox on my phones
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List