Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 2 Dec 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
Poor Chris has got the Rumba next week. What a dance for someone so full of fun to have to do to make the final.
Fingers crossed.
Probably never thought he'd be there long enough to have to do one... I am not keen on him at all - love his comedy, but find him a bit of a stompy, stiff dad dancer.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

So ... if chris gets voted through... will Emma be the one to go?
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mackenzies03
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by caj View Post
So ... if chris gets voted through... will Emma be the one to go?
I don’t know if they could get away with not having a woman in the final... although I love him, Chris really wasn’t good tonight.

Saying that if Chris is voted through, online comments suggest some of the pubic really haven’t warmed to Karim so whether that puts him in the bottom two with Emma and depending on which dance they do, it could be him going.
Old 7 Dec 19, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Funny marking tonight. I think Motsi has lost the plot.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
Funny marking tonight. I think Motsi has lost the plot.
Agree- 10 when there were obvious mistakes and everyone admitted it. Think she got over excited 😂

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Mackenzies03
Serious Dibber

I wish they would admit that the results are filmed on a Saturday and the Sunday show isn’t live because it might stop people posting spoilers in the middle of comments on random articles on the internet 😡 obviously I’m not going to spoil anything but I needed to rant at people who are hopefully going to understand my annoyance. I realise there’s worse things in life but Im so annoyed people can be so rude haha
Mackenzies03 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

I always read the strictly spoiler site late Saturday or Sunday morning, but my DH hates knowing so I don’t tell him, wouldn’t dream of posting the results on here or anywhere else... if people want to know ahead of the results show then they can find out easily enough...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

This year I not really watched it busy with getting the kids in bed but I’m glad Anton been given a good partner this year and I know Kelvin is the bookies favourite to win it and his been good when I seen him dance.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

It is sad that this year I'm getting into a state of "don't really care any more" .

Emma seems lovely, can do the technical stuff (if a little slowly) but seems a bit, I don't know... flat maybe... it is a bit like - this is probably Anton's last year so he has to get to the final...

Karim seems lovely, seems a bit frantic, everything done at speed, in the slow stuff his balance is pretty awful

Kelvin seems lovely, can dance, has obviously had some form of dance training in the past, brought in last minute as a sub - so he'll probably win because his is the "story" of the year - the plot of many films - hero steps in at last minute and triumphs...

All a bit too "lovely" for my liking this year...
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Right 3 in the final, even though it would be lovely for Anton to win don't think they deserve to, Karim or Kelvin for me
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List