Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 18 Sep 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Tylerb
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile Windsor Hills with Tui

Hi
I’m looking for a villa holiday and want to go through tui so we can pay deposits and slowly pay through the year and fly from Bristol !
Windsor Hills 5 bedroom villa looks really good, is anyone out there that has been there and gone through Tui? Much advice welcome!
Tylerb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Jim
Very Serious Dibber

Our first trip in 2009 was to Windsor Hills - 5 bed villa - with Thomson, now TUI.
Its a great location, very close to the parks and also restaurants/shops along the 192. We were lucky to be relocated by them after Travel City Direct and XL went bust. We've always booked independently since but that first experience got us hooked on Florida!
Big Jim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dg252193
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Have also stayed at Windsor Hills. Very good location close to Disney. Safe gated community. Villa had a pool. Clubhouse on the complex has a good pool and bar.
dg252193 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubblejet
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Sorry for jumping on the thread but I like the look of Windsor Hills too and didn’t realise it had a bar so even better!
Who did you book with independently? Seen some horror stories on the dibb recently and I’m a villa newbie so not sure where to start. Usually use owners direct but it’s put me off a bit...
Bubblejet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dg252193
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

We booked independently, but I cannot recall who with as it was several years ago. It was a nice place though.
dg252193 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
rpmonag
I want to go now!

We stayed here in 2016. Fab house. Karen was great. Loved Windsor Hills, close to Disney, very quiet and secure. Wasn’t overly impressed with the clubhouse (from a very brief look around one afternoon). But had far too many other things to be doing than spend time there, so had no effect on the holiday overall.

windsorhillsprivaterenta...propertyid=117
rpmonag is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Big Jim
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bubblejet View Post
Sorry for jumping on the thread but I like the look of Windsor Hills too and didn’t realise it had a bar so even better!
Who did you book with independently? Seen some horror stories on the dibb recently and I’m a villa newbie so not sure where to start. Usually use owners direct but it’s put me off a bit...
Sorry Bubblejet, I've only just seen this. We choose our villas ourselves from the Dibb (look for members who are regularly active and join in discussions) or have also used orlandovillas.com. Then we source the flights, watching for offers and sales then car hire. For our next trip we've used Andy for Discount Florida Car Hire on here - really helpful.
Hope that helps.
Big Jim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoholiday
I have Ears

Windsor Hills is great and so is TUI, however, I believe they still offer allocation on arrival.

It's much better to book with a local company where you will stay in the exact home you see in the photos.
Orlandoholiday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List